Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched him in the Under 18s grand final the year Ashcroft went at pick 1 and thought he was a complete freakshow. Made Ashcroft and Tsatas etc look like B graders in comparison, was taking the absolute piss.

He may be the most talented player we've ever seen. Plays Mid, Fwd and Def with ease, kicks off both feet, strength of Dusty but has good endurance, leap of Fyfe etc etc... He's just a weapon.
He was best on that day. Unbelievable.

Imagine if North had JHF and Reid. I guess Sheezel and Wardlaw are OK but those two are jets.

North really bottled this. Won a meaningless rd 24 game against GC and dropped a generational talent.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, everyone gives Melbourne a hard time for tanking but then criticises North for not tanking. :)

Either way, it was completely stupid for North to win and it was good to see Damian Barrett admit that he got it wrong and say that they should've tanked it.

bzparkes I remember you saying that you wanted to win the last game in round 24 last year to help breed good culture. I bet you're happy you didn't now? I think we can both agree that Reid is a fricking jet.

Lol, everyone gives Melbourne a hard time for tanking but then criticises North for not tanking. :)

Either way, it was completely stupid for North to win and it was good to see Damian Barrett admit that he got it wrong and say that they should've tanked it.

bzparkes I remember you saying that you wanted to win the last game in round 24 last year to help breed good culture. I bet you're happy you didn't now? I think we can both agree that Reid is a fricking jet.
I was so mad when I thought WC may not get pick 1, then when I thought the club may split the pick.

Sometimes I think list management teams outsmart themselves. I know WC have committed innumerable unforced errors going back to the Kelly draft.

Just nice that North Melbourne could fumble the bag so we didn't have to.

I was so mad when I thought WC may not get pick 1, then when I thought the club may split the pick.

Sometimes I think list management teams outsmart themselves. I know WC have committed innumerable unforced errors going back to the Kelly draft.

Just nice that North Melbourne could fumble the bag so we didn't have to.
Now the challenge is on WCE to keep him happy. I don't care how a player looks. Luke Jackson looked happy but deep down he was a momma's boy that needed to be tucked in every night. So everything needs to go in to signing him up long term.

Now the challenge is on WCE to keep him happy. I don't care how a player looks. Luke Jackson looked happy but deep down he was a momma's boy that needed to be tucked in every night. So everything needs to go in to signing him up long term.

If he jags flag before he bails like Jackson I will pack his bags for him.

Kid has too much swagger and passion.

I think he'll stick around till the club has a genuine crack at a flag, but may leave after in free agency ala Judd. That's if all goes to plan.

If he gives us a solid run in the finals over a few seasons, you can't be mad at that. But I'm an NBA fan, so have a slightly different perspective on player movement. However, if he bails on his first contract or as it ends without genuine cause, so family or health issues, then yeah, of course I would be dissapointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back