Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks Jaeger has planned this with his management a long way out, playing GWS and us to a lesser extent on a break. Pick 21 or no deal. Meek future 3rd or no deal
Pick 21 and Meek or he stays and we run his ass into the ground next year leaving him broken and worth f**k all. Then he can go wherever he wants.

Running some errands so regrettably listening to SEN. Is it a prerequisite to be on the turps if you call in to this station? Sounds like everyone is a few casks in - or about half Robboed.

Not that Freo would ever do it, or that Caleb would ever accept it, but if the deal was:

Hawks
Out: JOM, 6, Future 1st
In: Caleb Serong, Meek

Would we be happy with that?
I certainly would, but I have loved Serong since his draft year and think he'll be a superstar.

Not that Freo would ever do it, or that Caleb would ever accept it, but if the deal was:

Hawks

I certainly would, but I have loved Serong since his draft year and think he'll be a superstar.

I'd do 6 + O'Meara, but absolutely not a future first.

Every chance it will be a top 3 pick.

Just been to the bottle shop - taking kids to swimming now - will drown in my great northerns when I get home whilst crying reading the news

Hawks

You mean bend us over and give it to us?

Hawks

Our 1st next year is odds on to be a top 3 pick so you would be essentially trading out 1/2/3, 6 and JOM for Serong and steak knives - imo that is prime Dusty or Petracca territory.

Hawks

One of the worst suggestions I’ve seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd do 6 + O'Meara, but absolutely not a future first.

Every chance it will be a top 3 pick.

Our 1st next year is odds on to be a top 3 pick so you would be essentially trading out 1/2/3, 6 and JOM for Serong and steak knives - imo that is prime Dusty or Petracca territory.
I think Serong gives us enough to get us out of the Bottom four, but I'll admit it's massive overs.

Shout out to you special ones trying to get a Caleb Serong deal over the line in your heads!

I think trade week may have broken you.

Please don’t confuse MM with Graham Wrong. He’s been flat out trying to fix the $hitshow that was created by Wright in the first place

No that's completely wrong, it was Clarko's direction. Wright wanted to rebuild, and there were big differences between the direction both wanted the club to take. This caused friction between the two. At the end of the day the coach gets the final say.

Take this to the bank mate.

No that's completely wrong, it was Clarko's direction. Wright wanted to rebuild, and there were big differences between the direction both wanted the club to take. This caused friction between the two. At the end of the day the coach gets the final say.

Absolutely.

There's a reason why GW ****ed off to Collingwood (ironically now trying to clean up someone else's mess).

Ricky Gervais Time GIF by Golden Globes

Fair enough - duly noted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back