Autopsy Hawks defeat the Holy Floppity - Rd 21, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say I hate Porkins but watching him today hit the pack hard either marking or bringing the ball to ground got me thinking imagine if we had someone built like a brick shithouse doing that for us Breust, Poppy and even Gunners would be licking throat lips crumbing the packs

Hawkins is a boss. Like his weird looking head or not, he is one of the best power forward of this generation.

A genuine ******* monster.

It's no surprise that, once again, when Kaiden Brand has become a regular, the defensive unit looks more sound than it has the rest of the year.
Brand was ordinary again this week. Some of his attempts at killing the high ball, embarrassing.

Not sure who you are watching out there.

Brand was ordinary again this week. Some of his attempts at killing the high ball, embarrassing.

Not sure who you are watching out there.

Spilled a few chest marks in that last quarter too, plus that poor kick off the side of the boot when we were transitioning.

On what basis do the Cats have the best midfield in the comp? Serious question.

They lose clearances every week, concede high inside 50s and are miles off Top 4.

I don't get it.

Individually they're all great players...….

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It;s weird my ratings system has had Hawthorn ranked 3rd all season even after losing to brisbane. I haven't been posting the results because I thought it was broken. Seems it was almost spot on. Even when we were 11th, it had us 3rd. Seems I owe it an apology.
Can you share the list? Not the formula

Remove this Banner Ad

Back