Autopsy Hawks defeat the Holy Floppity - Rd 21, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the Cat narrative that Duckwood ‘pulled out’ of the bump.

Explain to me in these stills where Duckwood is attempting to not bump high on a 19 year old kid.

3092D7C7-5BE7-44B8-AFC7-A4B9AED87A0B.jpeg
6BCF85CB-3FDD-4596-A3D5-0BC545FEEC53.jpeg
C4DD235C-5FC7-4B1C-950D-2E4A4B4D650B.jpeg

Attachments

• 641F22C0-A0E1-4F62-8710-715EE70F65C4.jpeg
    641F22C0-A0E1-4F62-8710-715EE70F65C4.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 8
He was about three feet away running full pelt when Worpel got to the ball first, so how the heck could he be possibly putting his head over the ball according to the known laws of physics. Worpel is VERY lucky he didn't follow through and put him in the hospital.
Could have tackled him cocksmack.

He was about three feet away running full pelt when Worpel got to the ball first, so how the heck could he be possibly putting his head over the ball according to the known laws of physics. Worpel is VERY lucky he didn't follow through and put him in the hospital.
It wasn’t luck that made Selwood miss with his attempted high contact. It was Worps attack on the ball and higher level of commitment to that particular contest that saw him come out the other side unscathed, simple as that really.

If he ducked I think he could have got there...

If a Hawk did that I'd would be livid - it was a piss poor effort

If you watch Joel almost falls over after Worpel spins away from him. Selwood had committed to a heavy contact and he missed. Joel is very lucky he did not connect more for he would be having a lengthy holiday and would have blown his cover.

I couldn't believe it. Standing at the ATM yesterday. Who should be in front of me, but Gary Ablett. He was punching buttons and cursing. He turned around and looked at me. "Excuse me." he said. "But could you help me check my balance?"
So I pushed him softly in the chest.
Turns out his balance is s**t house.

Actually, Duckwood was at the ball first (as in he was initially closer to the ball, but pulled up. Worpel saw the act of cowardice and swooped. But ey what ever floats the boat of someone who supports the only team in the league that actively trains for and plays for frees.

Selwood is VERY lucky Worpel spun out of the hit. If he hits him flush with that pointy elbow then Selwood's looking at a couple of weeks off.

Bloody hell this is the truth.. didn't realise that my mate actually organised tickets for 6 of us (5 being Cats members) in the Geelong members seating area in gate 1. I was filthy and almost tempted to just go down the other end with my membership, none the less I stayed, his grandma is 90 and sharp as a razor blade so sat with them but gee it was tough work.

I get a little verbal in both directions during games, I'll spray Hawthorn players but I also spray the oppo and this dumb feral women behind me started clapping at the back of my head after each goal the cats the cats kicked during their run, but the Gaz goal she lent forward and done it and gave it a big go with some cheeky comments. Couldn't help myself, turned around and told her if she keeps it I'll be ripping her hands off and shoving them up her arse. You know those split seconds when you're absolutely ropeable and see red? Her hubby who would have been a mid 40s bloke didn't give a yelp, but I must say I did regret it on reflection but the fool just didn't know when to stop.

Anyway on Gaz, his staging was horrendous but was it just me who actually enjoyed watching the little master live? We should, as supporters be privileged to actually see the legend live and put on the performance he did. He was another level yesterday, a true true superstar and all time great.
Those people are just incredible *******s, how would they feel if u were giving them the same s**t? I cant stand those types. I have no time for *******s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally a freo meme, but works better with this mob.

39059236_1114791442005906_7470604855543857152_n.jpg

That vision of the cats midfielders for the Jaeger winner....wow. Talk about lazy. No defensive run when the game/season on the line.
Especially when the larger lumbering Schoenmakers could get there. Yes Menegola and Guthrie got there, however they were so far off their opponents it wasn't funny. Ablett on the other hand, barely got past the wing. Damning evidence of one way running at its finest.

Those people are just incredible *******s, how would they feel if u were giving them the same s**t? I cant stand those types. I have no time for *******s.

It took every ounce of my practising Stoicism thoughts to not throw a drink in her face, it was very tempting, her clapping was so close to my head that my hair was sort of fluffing at the back at each clap. Anyway, all is fair in love and war and when Jags kicked the sealer I got up to leave and gave her a little smile and wink. GAME-SET-MATCH

Ceglar. Immense. I think that was one of his best games for us. I know he didn't have Stanley to go up against after half time, but he impacted the game all day.

I wonder if the Cats fans are embarrassed by the flopping of Danger and Ablett. Attracting frees runs deep down at sleepy hollow

It took every ounce of my practising Stoicism thoughts to not throw a drink in her face, it was very tempting, her clapping was so close to my head that my hair was sort of fluffing at the back at each clap. Anyway, all is fair in love and war and when Jags kicked the sealer I got up to leave and gave her a little smile and wink. GAME-SET-MATCH

I had to sit next to two Handbagger fans at the qualifying final back in 2014 and they had those annoying bloody plastic clapper things (which is a pretty sad sight to see for two fully grown adults) which they proceeded to wave about every time the Cats did anything remotely worth cheering and squeal out 'GO CATTERS' in this shrill tone.

When the siren went I was so bloody tempted to be a dick, but they looked over to me and said 'good win guys, you deserved it' - and my anger went away pretty quickly.

Selwood NEVER pulled out of that. He knew he was too slow to get the ball, had to choice to brace for a tackle or try and bump.

Chose the wrong option, led to a goal.

Yeah I can see him pull out of the kick, but he turns his body including his hip INTO the contact, making it worse. Perhaps he didn't "try to kill him" but there's no way he did anything to avoid or reduce contact. He staggered past the contest for 5 steps, suggesting there would have been massive force.

If we play "What if it was Sicily?" and replace the play with him charging at Selwood, you can imagine the non-stop replays and outrage from everyone. Geelong board would be calling for his head.

Yeah I can see him pull out of the kick, but he turns his body including his hip INTO the contact, making it worse. Perhaps he didn't "try to kill him" but there's no way he did anything to avoid or reduce contact. He staggered past the contest for 5 steps, suggesting there would have been massive force.

If we play "What if it was Sicily?" and replace the play with him charging at Selwood, you can imagine the non-stop replays and outrage from everyone. Geelong board would be calling for his head.
he was trying to protect himself for contact, he was also very lucky Worpel avoided that contact because he would have taken his head off with the raised elbow

but I don't see anything other than an instinctive attempt to brace for contact from Selwood when I watch the vision, the whole play actually reminds me of Hodgey over the last few years, he ended up in that situation a few times from not being able to bend over at pace and being beaten to where the ball is by someone who could

Remove this Banner Ad

Back