Preview Hawks vs - Port Changes and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should play, who shouldn't. What we should do etc etc etc

Kaiser_DeliNumber.jpg

Only seen half the game but Ellis has been good so far - he is doing far better than whoever replaced him would do.

Really?

By amount of possessions, maybe, but he really has lost disposal efficiency in my opinion. Just whacks the ball on the boot constantly and kicks to no-one in particular

If Hooper is fit... straight in :thumbsu: probably for Whitecross.

If Hooper isn't ready, then look at Ladson coming back in.

I can't see more than 1 change from tonights team (unless there are any undisclosed injuries or any suspension)

is brownie in trouble for that accidental elbow??? didnt think there was anything in it, as dal santo was pulling him down and brownie just waved his hand back, but this is the mrp and he is campbell brown??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

By amount of possessions, maybe, but he really has lost disposal efficiency in my opinion. Just whacks the ball on the boot constantly and kicks to no-one in particular

Have seen to Half Time now & seen Ellis put his body on the line to take grabs; be calm in the back line to clear the ball; and mark in the centre & deliver to Brownie on the 50. Brownine gave it to Ossie who murdered a 15m set shot on a 45 degree angle but Ellis is hardly at fault there....

I really think we are seeing some good work from Ellis the last few weeks & want him to stay.

Thought Whitey was ok.
Thought Ellis was far from our worst, good game.
Lewis was pretty ordinary and played far too loose.
Think Hoops may play a game for Box Hill before coming in.

In: Hooper/Peterson Out: Whitecross

Yeah, I mean he had a few good passages, as most AFL players are expected to have.

I like Ellis a lot, and cannot question his courage for such a slight lad, but I just got the feeling tonight his disposals were a little slow. Especially a few handballs late in the game.

I'm just going on what I noticed at the game. You'd probably have a better grasp of it on the replay, though.

Still I'd only have
WhiteX out and Ladson in, with hoops to have a few games in the reserves.

**** off.... ****wit. :thumbsdown:

Gee what an intelligent post Roswell,

Totally agree that Shoe should not be in the equation, looks like a deer in the headlights everytime he gets the ball.

A group of my mates have started calling him Bambi.

Needs some development time at BH.

was there any injuries to come out of the match, Buddy came off for a little in the 3rd?, The only real change i can see is Hooper/Peterson to come in for Whitex other than that we should keep close to the same side, we are on the way to the finals and we should keep this team continuity..

I'm not entirely sold on Whitecross being in the team at the moment. I know he's talented and is a future player for our club, but sometimes I see him chasing a player and he looks like he's not going at full pace. I'm not sure whether he doesn't have the pace, but to me it looks a little lazy at times. Maybe I'm nick-picking here, but does anyone else get that impression of Whitey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back