No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I sat near you at the MCG a couple of year back.

"Kick it long - just bloody kick it long.... Not there...."

WHY ARE YOU GOING SIDEWAYS!! BAAWWWLLLLLLLLL!

On a positive note, all of these underwhelming players getting paid ridiculous overs only bodes well for us in 5 years time when suddenly we are the only club in the league with room in the cap. When the star players getting drafted right now are starting to come of age they will be forced out of these stupid clubs straight into our lap.
Except for expansion clubs with infinity cap but I get the idea...

So he met with Clarko last night & today you post about how it's a certainty he's coming to Hawks, then also today you say that nope he's not coming now cause he's changed his mind.

I'd say either you're FOS or your 'source' is
my misunderstanding, source didn't exactly lock Elliott into coming. I just went out on a limb & then panicked.

Hahah, wtf has happened in the last page?

Elliot is coming, but he isn’t, but maybe he is....but I got excited, then I got scared....

Hahah, wtf has happened in the last page?

Elliot is coming, but he isn’t, but maybe he is....but I got excited, then I got scared....

Come back in 5, Elliot should be coming again by then...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hero, mouth off behind your screen keyboard warrior.

LOL. You're the "hero" admitting you were lying to everyone here to see if you had the same source as someone else.

You are a self admitted liar.

And the people who matter, know who i am, and know i don't hide.

LOL. You're the "hero" admitting you were lying to everyone here to see if you had the same source as someone else.

You are a self admitted liar.

And the people who matter, know who i am, and know i don't hide.
Maybe if you were aware, these pages get monitored & Abasi warned those that who do have sources inside the club to be careful & someone on here keeps sharing what the club has been up to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back