Bumped Holden Possibly Cancelling Their Sponsorship - but have now decided not to.

Remove this Banner Ad

IF They do Leave and Eddie has cost us that Huge Sponsership.

I hate to say it Eddie has to go. Costing us Money and The Board would have to ask for his Resignation

**** Holden. They abandoned our country. Now our club? Let em leave.

But the Board would see the Loss of Massive $$$ and they will not Accept that and I hate to say Lose That Kind of Money then I think Ed might be best to Leave

Eddie wont step down, there's no way he'll let Wilson get the last laugh and why on earth would Holden openly discuss negotiations with us

I hate to say it Eddie has to go. Costing us Money and The Board would have to ask for his Resignation

Why do you think Holden are at the club? I would say Eddie plays a big part in that. If they leave so be it there will be someone else to take their place in a heartbeat.

Hypothetically, if Eddie was to lose a major sponsor...

He'd go and find us another major sponsor and trump the previous deal

Why would any new Sponser want anything to do with Eddie now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They tweeted that they are in discussions about our sponsorship? Not that eddie is getting the sack and theres no other solution.

Ed loses a Sponser is a Sacking Offence

Holden are full of s**t, they are just jumping on their high horse as an easy way to improve their image. If they left we will just sign another sponsor.

What IF they are not?

Why would any new Sponser want anything to do with Eddie now?
Because he's president of the biggest sporting club in Australia. Crikey, a CFC player or official only has to fart in public and it's back page news. We aren't where we want to be on the ladder but we still have commercial clout.

Short sighted TD. McGuire has brought in more sponsorship dollars to the club than any other president in the history of the game. Sacking him will be a financial disaster for the club unless we can resurrect Dick Pratt weekend at Bernie's style. Sacking McGuire would be like sacking Franklin because he missed a few goals and forgetting that he has kicked 600 and is good for another 400.

Big Different from at that Time a Rookie Doing Something Stupid and Other Stupid Things by Players.

He lost a sponsor Dave and didn't get sacked.

Any advertising is good advertising......Holden are just taking the high road pun intended.

He lost a sponsor Dave and didn't get sacked.

Any advertising is good advertising......Holden are just taking the high road pun intended.

Hard to Sack Wellingham with others would have to.

He also did not say Something Really Stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back