How do you confuse a victorian ?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL..many companies like telstra and coles are beginning to think of Tassie as just another big suburb of Melbourne...It is worrying. Tasmania is so much better than victoria. You guys in Melbourne are thick..you had a wonderfull premier and you voted him out!

I'm not getting into this bloody Tassie bashing thing, but you are wrong about the premier. The day Jeff got the boot was a very happy day, that may also have had something to do with the fact that Carlton beat Essendon in 99 prelim on the same day!
Yep, a very happy day, twice as nice!

Originally posted by carly:
You guys in Melbourne are thick..you had a wonderfull premier and you voted him out![/B]

CARLY
You just proved why Kennett got the arse from his job.He only ever thought of Melbourne and he completely forgot other areas in Victoria.

I just wish Jeff and Felicity would piss off to Tasmania.
Written and authorized by JUBJUB for the JUBJUB Party
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"No matter how good you are at something,there's always a million people better than you"

LOL... You guys in Melbourne are thick..you had a wonderfull premier and you voted him out!

I cannot recall a happier day in victoria than when this liberal scum s**t moron was rightfully told to piss off out of our lives.

------------------
Somebody said he came from new orleans,where he got into a fight over a cagin queen,and a crash and a blow from a huge right hand sent a louisiana man to the promised land,big john,BIG BAD JOHN

LOL..many companies like telstra and coles are beginning to think of Tassie as just another big suburb of Melbourne...It is worrying. Tasmania is so much better than victoria. You guys in Melbourne are thick..you had a wonderfull premier and you voted him out!

Ha Ha, we are thick, you'll have to come down here and show us your scar one day!! I have not long got back from there and it was a disgrace, all the people there think it is cool to go into "town" at night time and do "blockies", and drag other people in thier shity little cars, because all they drive are bloddy geminis and other cars like that, it really is SAD!!!

And just one other thing, you posted the same post twice ecept for a one word change....why??
confused.gif
Oh sorry I forgot, it must be the two heads thing, are they trying to outwit each other??
rolleyes.gif

------------------
~*~ Go Chippa ~*~
~*~ Go Binger ~*~

[This message has been edited by PieGirl#2 (edited 30 January 2001).]

Originally posted by magpie_joffa:
Hey bush pigs,howz it goin just thought id let you know the fj holden is no longer being made.
sooooooo pleeeeeeessssseeeee haaaaaaaaave
aaaa niiiiiiiiccccceeeee daaaaaaaaay.

Hey Joffa, You are an idiot. Of course we know the FJ is no longer made. Isn't the Holden Factory in SA?. You tosser. Joffa the last time anybody saw a FJ in SA was the 50s, you know its around the same period that people last saw a Collingwood team that was any good.

Originally posted by PieGirl#2:
Ha Ha, we are thick, you'll have to come down here and show us your scar one day!! I have not long got back from there and it was a disgrace, all the people there think it is cool to go into "town" at night time and do "blockies", and drag other people in thier shity little cars, because all they drive are bloddy geminis and other cars like that, it really is SAD!!!

And just one other thing, you posted the same post twice ecept for a one word change....why??
confused.gif
Oh sorry I forgot, it must be the two heads thing, are they trying to outwit each other??
rolleyes.gif

That's bullshit piegirl, I go down there all the time and it's not like that at all. The lifestyle is superb, Hobart is beautiful
and it puts Melbourne to shame. The nightclubs are fanatastic. The restuarants and food are first class.
I suppose it's like everywhere, it depends on the company you keep.
BTW The two heads joke is so old, it's actually an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Originally posted by carb70:
. You Joffa the last time anybody saw a FJ in SA was the 50s, you know its around the same period that people last saw a Collingwood team that was any good.

HA HA HA carb you just kinda answered my theory,pass it around to all in south australia that the great collingwood were premiers in 1990.

Annnnnnddd thhhhhhhaaaaatttt issssss riiiigghht iiittttt waaaaaassss 19999900000
ILMAO BIG TIME.

------------------
I got music runnin'in my brain,Ev'ry song with it's own kind of meaning,Cleanse the soul and wash away the pain,Baptized by the song that you're singing,Canta libre,Canta la vida,siempre conmigo,cante libre, Neil Diamond

Joffa, Collingwood were premiers in 1990, but my statement said the 50's was the last time anybody saw a good Collingwood team not a premiership Collingwood team. C'mon on Joffa you talk about 1990 like it was yesterday. Even us people in SA regard 1990 as being in the last century.

CARB YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY,CAUSE COLLINGWOOD WERE A POWERHOUSE IN 1990 AND GUESS WHAT WE WERE PREMIER'S

HEY COME AND SEE ME WHEN NORT POWER WIN A REAL PREMIERSHIP OK.YEAH OK IM SORRY I WAS JUST JOKIN,THEY;LL NEVER WIN WON.

STILL LMAO HA HA HA HA HA

YOU TURNCOAT I DESPISE TRAITORS!!!!

------------------
I got music runnin'in my brain,Ev'ry song with it's own kind of meaning,Cleanse the soul and wash away the pain,Baptized by the song that you're singing,Canta libre,Canta la vida,siempre conmigo,cante libre, Neil Diamond

Joffa Essendon were the best side in 1990 not Collingwood. The only reason you won the premiership is because Sumich can't kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by carb70:
Joffa Essendon were the best side in 1990 not Collingwood. The only reason you won the premiership is because Sumich can't kick.

Yup, Pity he was the first left footer to kick more than 100 goals in a season
wink.gif

Hows Modra going for the Crows these days?

Are Perth still on top of the NBL?

Hows Mori going for Adelaide City in the soccer?

go eagles, you have just made yourself look bad, you highlighted how perth have to steal players from other states to have success, eg. mori,modra and all the yanks in the wildcats ! even your coach isnt from wa !

Originally posted by GoEagles:
Yup, Pity he was the first left footer to kick more than 100 goals in a season
wink.gif

Hows Modra going for the Crows these days?

Are Perth still on top of the NBL?

Hows Mori going for Adelaide City in the soccer?

First of all Go Eagles, everytime Sumich was linning up for goals were you confident that he was going to alwasy kick a goal. I think not. I wasn't having a go at Sumich, I was just saying he was not the most reliable kick.

2nd of all, just because I'm from Adelaide it doesn't mean I'm a Crows supporter. I couldn't care less where Modra is playing.

3rd, Yes the Wildcats are top but I have already stated my opinon on that in previous post.

4th, As far as Mori goes Perth can have him in his declining years. AC had Mori at his prime, which resulted in a couple of championships for the club. Thats a couple more than he will win in Perth.

Yep I know, but just because I'm from WA It doesn't mean I support the Dockers. My point I was trying to state was that we're doing well in most sports at the moment (Basketball, Soccer, 1Day Cricket)

Originally posted by GoEagles:
Yep I know, but just because I'm from WA It doesn't mean I support the Dockers. My point I was trying to state was that we're doing well in most sports at the moment (Basketball, Soccer, 1Day Cricket)

Thats great GoEagles, but why did you turn a statement I made about Sumich's kicking into a WA is better than SA topic. I have nothing against WA. I think WA has a great sporting history. Maybe the best in the whole country.

So you shouldn't take everything to heart. Everybody knows Sumich wasn't the most relible kick. Thats not picking on him, thats just stating the obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back