Remove this Banner Ad

powerpies

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
he should av 3 during the home +away plus 4 in the finals so that is 78. bucks to 2010.

Can we delete this thread?

Any talk of Collingwood finals 2006 is just trolling.

Buckley could easily kick 50 goals next season, which is at just over 2 a game. Whenever he played forward this season, he managed to score heavily. 5 goals against Essendon, 3 goals a couple of times. With a full strength midfield with new additions from the NAB National Draft, he may play forward all year, 80% of games.

starkravenmad2 said:
be suprised if bucks plays more than 10 games next year at his age and with his hammys

he will play all his games with his hammys

powerpies said:
he should av 3 during the home +away plus 4 in the finals so that is 78. bucks to 2010.
I refuse to believe you're 39 years old as your profile says :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends where he plays.

Forward line whole time could kick 4 per game = approx 75-80
Midfield whole time back to his regular 1 per game = approx 15-20

I hope he plays in the midfield as much as possible, because he is very effective there but I think it will be more time down forward. So probably 2-3 per game = approx 50-60 for the season.

Hogiebbear said:
Depends where he plays.

Forward line whole time could kick 4 per game = approx 75-80
Midfield whole time back to his regular 1 per game = approx 15-20

I hope he plays in the midfield as much as possible, because he is very effective there but I think it will be more time down forward. So probably 2-3 per game = approx 50-60 for the season.

He'll get 50-60 as a permanent forward. You can't expect great supply to him with Collingwood's weak midfield. And if he plays 70-75% forward, he'll get around 40 goals.

If he does what he did towards the end of this year, playing in the centre rotating onto the half forward line / forward pocket. I think he'll probably play about 60-70% of the time up forward, and with a player of his skill, I can see him kicking 50-60 goals next year. He will be very handy

Could end up like Leigh Mathews did and kick 70 -80 in the twilight of his great career.

He won't kick more then 30 goals.

-realistic collingwood supporter here.

Rhyce Shaw today said tarrant will kick 70-80 next year.

No doubt Collingwood supporters expect a combined 90-100 goals between tarrant/rocca.
+ 30-50 from buckley.
+ 35-40 from didak
+ 30 from caracella
+ 20 from t.cloke
+ 20 from fraser
+ goals from midfield and co.

Sorry guys. It doesn't work like that.
We'll be bottom 6 and rarely score 100 points in a game.

our leading goal kicker will kick a mere 50 goals, if he plays every game.

I would wonder why the hell this is in the General Forum. Collingwood forum, please. (This is coming from a Pies supporter, I can't imagine how superfluous this must be to the rest of you)

Bucks will give a massive boost to the maggies forward line next season.

Once we get Rocca back, it should give tazza confidence to play well.

As for all you utensil********s, watch out for the maggies next year, fewer injuries, look out for us in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back