How much cash did you leave behind ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
yes its that time of year again - if you are impatient like me youre just about, if not already, out of trades. if i go ahead with my planned two this week then i will have just the one left. but it has been my most successful year, being embedded in the top 5000. hopefully i can stay there. :eek:

anyway enough of me. :oops:

if you have run out of trades how much cash have you left behind uninvested ?

Not really sure. I've got two left, and I don't know what to do.

I'm currently ranked 422, and while I won't win the comp, I'd love to sneak into the top 100, or at least maintain my ranking.

I have a couple of issues. Franklin, with McIntyre (in Mids), Dickson and Treloar as cover.

I still have Giles and I have woeful coverage in defence with Spurr still rotting away on my bench. With two trades left, this is scary!

I have a couple of options. The one I'm mostly considering is Franklin to Goodes. It means I'll probably get a 50-100 point boost this week, +200k. I would then have nearly 300k in the kitty. I could either be aggressive and go Giles to Maric, or fix up my defence cover and ride my team for the rest of the year.

I could also do nothing and cry with the rest of the comp.

$10,000 left. Oh I wish I had two more trades, bye bye Ballantyne and Giles. Oh, like the Tiges today, there's always next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive left 46K, was 5K short of the guy I wanted, so had to settle.

41k left over.....traded in fyfe for him to give me a big fat donut!!!! Gotta love supercoach this time of year ahahah

I can't believe people were out of trades in mid July. I could imagine low, but not out.

Since then (round 16)
Rnd 17, 2 trades
Rnd 18, 2 trades,
Rnd 19, 2 trades,
Rnd 20, 1 trade
Rnd 21, 2 trades
Rnd 22, 1 trade

:)

And was left with 3k or so left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad