Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj is going to lose his fifth job because Melbourne's most liveable city tag is under pressure?

LOLSY.

All those other cities that Melbourne is competing with for that tag are also battling the same pandemic.
So it all cancels out.

The real issue is that the pandemic is exposing Melbourne's sordid underbelly of preggers Zoe from Ballarat collaborating with far-right extremists to organise protests.
Hate to be your brain.

David Speers on Insiders asked Dutton why Abbott was given an exemption but people who wanted to go overseas to see a dying relative were denied an exemption.

Dutton couldn't give an answer, other than some mumbo jumbo about states controlling hotel quarantine.
You're on the Dan Andrews thread, buddy.

This brings to mind the time you told me that it was ScoMo's fault when Dan Andrews dropped a bowl of cereal. Do you want to retract that statement and blame Dutton or Abbott for the dropped his cereal, or was it a group effort by those pesky right wingers? Mind control presumably.

We've had people on here advocating for assassination so it's not surprising some will stoop this low.
Massive beat-up and political ploy from Dan Andrews to even bring up his sob story. In the bigger scheme of the events that have unfolded, who cares?

I've seen at least one post on this thread from someone who wanted to see freedom protestors shot. Hyperbole on the internet...who would've thought?

The QCs have the ability to RTS, 'return to sender'.

this would only matter if they were stonewalling, but they aren't.

the public servants are handballing blame with every 3aw appearance, and the key point is - why are they even on 3aw? they know the ship is going down, and this is the public "hearts and minds" battle for life-rafts

top copper is handballing after his "were not babysitters" comment leaked

the medical officers (sutton in particular) are going for the peoples champ banner to protect them (how many puff pieces about sutton, his young, and his hair have there been). they know they are ****ed, so its about minimizing impact

dept of jobs did a victory lap, and since have been running a million miles away from having any responsibility, they are aiming for dhhs to own it

crisp went underground, because he knows he's ****ed

only one thats interesting is dept of premier. wonder if their peep thinks andrews copping the venom protects them

If the SAS can still be considered as our elite soldiers I'm not sure why we think the rabble will be more effective than private security guards.
Yeah I noticed this is an assumption that nobody seems to be questioning.

But if a soldier rooted a person in quarantine it would either be covered up or the ethnicity, relative wealth, and social class of the person in quarantine would be rigorously examined and criticised.

Yeah I noticed this is an assumption that nobody seems to be questioning.

But if a soldier rooted a person in quarantine it would either be covered up or the ethnicity, relative wealth, and social class of the person in quarantine would be rigorously examined and criticised.

Because the answer is quite simple- it worked in other states, most relevantly NSW (not withstanding any small but contained issues).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have had a look at the averages over the last few days.

Our current average over 14 days is showing as 49.6 after today's No's, it has come in by 3.3 from yesterday's average of 52.6.

We have 40 days until the 26th October, if we are conservative and drop the average by 1.5 each day, that No would total 60 to be removed from the average, which if i'm getting this right our daily average would be in the negatives. I'm happy to be corrected on my sums though :)

Because the answer is quite simple- it worked in other states, most relevantly NSW (not withstanding any small but contained issues).
So it worked but it didn't work.

NSW is lucky they got out of this as well as they did.

So it worked but it didn't work.

NSW is lucky they got out of this as well as they did.
If you are following the inquiry, you'd know its more than just luck, its systemic failings in areas well beyond the security guards: regarding infection control, organisation structures etc.

If you are following the inquiry, you'd know its more than just luck, its systemic failings in areas well beyond the security guards: regarding infection control, organisation structures etc.
NSW? Lucky af. They have some features similar to Victoria's health system.

NSW? Lucky af. They have some features similar to Victoria's health system.
I suggest your not following the information emerging from the inquiry. It starts again in about a minute for today by the way. First up - Brett Sutton.

I have had a look at the averages over the last few days.

Our current average over 14 days is showing as 49.6 after today's No's, it has come in by 3.3 from yesterday's average of 52.6.

We have 40 days until the 26th October, if we are conservative and drop the average by 1.5 each day, that No would total 60 to be removed from the average, which if i'm getting this right our daily average would be in the negatives. I'm happy to be corrected on my sums though :)
I thought it was average new cases?

Pretty sure they are basing the road map on 14 day averages, so if the case No's keep dropping the average drops each day, that is how it's looked recently.

The current 7 day average is 40.1.
https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-cases/vic has a rolling 14 day average in the top banner. If we hit 40 cases tomorrow, we will average 46 cases for a 14 day average tomorrow, which is under the trigger point for the next step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back