Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn’t set up that many extra beds correct, does this mean everything they ever happens from now on is a tyrannical act to enact a one world government beginning in Victoria? No.
It was surge capacity.

That still exists btw.

Impossible to tell if it can reach 4000 atm, but there's prep for maybe 2000 at a stretch. The real issue is lack of staff. It's going to be a race for qualified and trained international nurses, when borders open to skilled working Visa holders.

Massive lack of understanding of how viruses transmit. But but but if I'm playing golf I won't go round hugging someone, sit in the same car as them, share a beer at the pub, meet them at their house.

Why are Victorians so ******* thick at the moment? More American every day with stupidity. We survived 3 long lockdowns like Victoria have had here in Ireland with minimal protests and now look at us, we're ending all restrictions october 22.

Stop ignoring science and get educated by something that isn't Youtube.
Outdoor exercise and outdoor protests are low risk.

Victoria ****ed things up by shutting down low risk activities for the past 2 years. The majority have stopped listening to Dan and co.

I'm surprised that it's taken this long to form an opposition to our government. Americans are far less tolerant of this form of government intervention, and it's hard to blame them.

Victoria f’ed things up by shutting down low risk activities for the past 2 years. The majority have stopped listening to Dan and co.

I'm surprised that it's taken this long to form an opposition to our government. Americans are far less tolerant of this form of government intervention, and it's hard to blame them.
Got the numbers to support this wild claim?

Here is a few stills in the first photo the guy with the cap on the right had a nazi symbol on his shirt the day before and the bloke on the left was giving instructions at one point then had a go on the megaphone himself, def nazis

1632472934959.jpeg
1632472960641.jpeg
1632472992510.jpeg

Victoria f’ed things up by shutting down low risk activities for the past 2 years. The majority have stopped listening to Dan and co.

Are you sure about that? Look at how many outbreaks have happened in football teams overseas. Also the Trump rally spreader events.

Low risk activities were shut down everywhere. We had a 2km restriction here. Didn't see anyone calling Leo Varadkar/Micheal Martin a tyrannical dictator, but then again we don't have far right news channels or idiots here.

There is nothing wrong with questioning government decisions and booting them out via voting, but protesting like they did for the lack of tea rooms despite nurses and doctors being run ragged by their incompetence on sites is stupid. Having survived covid recently, I can tell you that you do not want this virus. I'm a healthy 35 year old and it knocked me for 6. People thinking it's nothing and that they should just go on being able to do what they want are nothing but children throwing toys out the pram. You could be worse off, you could be dead or in Afghanistan as a woman.

It was surge capacity.

That still exists btw.

Impossible to tell if it can reach 4000 atm, but there's prep for maybe 2000 at a stretch. The real issue is lack of staff. It's going to be a race for qualified and trained international nurses, when borders open to skilled working Visa holders.
The skilled worker visa chat is happening for our industry. Massive shortage of software developers so we're trying to get people in by the new year. The concern will be hotel quarantine which is hopefully resolved by then.

Well, we take other vaccines for immunisation, this form of vaccine is more a therapeutic treatment then a vaccination.

But agreed comorbidities are always important, just wish they'd mention that more often when telling us how many have died.
Probably some privacy issues for any meaningful discussion of comorbidity

Are you sure about that? Look at how many outbreaks have happened in football teams overseas. Also the Trump rally spreader events.

Low risk activities were shut down everywhere. We had a 2km restriction here. Didn't see anyone calling Leo Varadkar/Micheal Martin a tyrannical dictator, but then again we don't have far right news channels or idiots here.

There is nothing wrong with questioning government decisions and booting them out via voting, but protesting like they did for the lack of tea rooms despite nurses and doctors being run ragged by their incompetence on sites is stupid. Having survived covid recently, I can tell you that you do not want this virus. I'm a healthy 35 year old and it knocked me for 6. People thinking it's nothing and that they should just go on being able to do what they want are nothing but children throwing toys out the pram. You could be worse off, you could be dead or in Afghanistan as a woman.
With due respect, you haven't lived in Melbourne throughout the past 2 years. Many are at their wits end.

Yes, nobody wants to catch the virus. At the same time, our students have had an interrupted 2 years of schooling, small business owners are getting smashed, and all of us have endured 2 years of failed promises. We've done all that's been asked.

Melbournians must be amongst the most patient people in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1244927

With his nazi mate on the megaphone at the shrine here 👇

View attachment 1244932
You do realise these two were among the people defending the CFMEU building? And do you seriously believe a normal person would own a megaphone?

But hey, whatever let's you twist the narrative. If some guy nobody knows is yelling through a megaphone, I guess he must represent the thousands of protesters there... who is he again?

102,000 vaccinated today. Meanwhile protesters got lost in a shopping mall. Seriously, if you want to see the back of Andrews, tells these muppets to pull their heads in. We’re past the ridicule stage here, and it took four days.

Andrews has played these knuckleheads like an absolute fiddle.

You do realise these two were among the people defending the CFMEU building? And do you seriously believe a normal person would own a megaphone?

But hey, whatever let's you twist the narrative. If some guy nobody knows is yelling through a megaphone, I guess he must represent the thousands of protesters there... who is he again?
The megaphone was handed to him he didn't bring it derp and birds of a feather hang together

Hang on a minute - are you basing your opinion on these articles now? I thought Dan Andrews was the problem - but now you're presenting a bunch of studies completely removed from Daniel Andrews. Which one is the problem?

Anyhow, turning to the articles - what exactly are you trying to prove? That the vaccines wane in efficacy over time is accepted. That they're not 100% effective is equally clear. Nobody has claimed any of these things so not sure what you think you're debunking. The best you can come up with is that the vaccines aren't perfect. The vaccines clearly provide far better health outcomes for the individual and the society than without. What do you reckon is leading to the numbers in Sydney going down? Just coincidence it coincides with the increased rate of vaccinations I guess :$

What on earth are you talking about?

Andrews political choices are completely different to the medical choices that are being pushed onto us, Andrews telling me to get the jab and trying to mandating it is completely different to arguing about the science behind the vaccine and studies.

What rock were you living under? The vaccine was most certainly advertised and pushed as giving you immunity, for the Alpha variant it looks like it did give you that immunity, however roll around to the Delta variant and it quite clearly is not immunizing anyone and is nowhere near as efficacious as proposed, these things are basically facts that aren't being argued, what is being argued is the side affects and if it is simply worth it for a young healthy person to get vaccinated, the vaccine clearly has issues/problems, and some of those are yet to be fully flushed out. Given the VAERS on the TGA website has last time I checked almost 500 deaths attributed to the vaccine after having their shot, I'd say it's fairly normal for people to have concerns and want to discuss it further.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

a ******* nazi

With due respect, you haven't lived in Melbourne throughout the past 2 years. Many are at their wits end.

Yes, nobody wants to catch the virus. At the same time, our students have had an interrupted 2 years of schooling, small business owners are getting smashed, and all of us have endured 2 years of failed promises. We've done all that's been asked.

Melbournians must be amongst the most patient people in the world.
No. I've lived away from my family and friends for the last 2 years with no prospect of getting home anytime soon. I've also been through multiple month long lockdowns like Victorians. However we just knuckled down on got on with it and now are at the end. That's patience. Melbournians are showing they are among the most petulant.

Probably some privacy issues for any meaningful discussion of comorbidity
They have no issue mentioning comorbities when someone who is vaccinated dies, just not the same when the opposite happens, only mention the fact they aren't vaccinated.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back