Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids aren’t 12+, but if they were, go fu** yourself.

I’ll make those decisions. Not you. Not Dan FFS!

Seriously, where do you get off?
Under 12s are going to be done soon enough
Just got approved in Canada we wont be that far behind

Most of the spread OS seems to be under 12 through school who bring it home to their parents

My kids aren’t 12+, but if they were, go fu** yourself.

I’ll make those decisions. Not you. Not Dan FFS!

Seriously, where do you get off?
Not a fan of the vaccine?

Man, you're so wrong. I'm fully aware of how bad covid is. I am fully vaccinated, last dose was September, middle of October I was admitted to hospital with covid, I got it really bad. I developed pneumonia which is still having an impact on my daily life now. So before you assume things, just think about it first.
That makes what your posting even worse than. You know what this thing can do so why are you against any measures to keep it away? Like seperating the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. You shouldn't be so flippant about it just because you managed to make a recovery from it. Others won't be so lucky. I work with a few people that had it and they ended up in hospital. They were either unvaxxed or single dosed. They have done a full circle now in their mindsets since than and were happy to get vaxxed and admonished themselves for being too complacent about it in the 1st place. I've had to isolate as a precaution 3 times for 14 days and not 1 thought went through my head that there wasn't a better way to handle it. It is what is. It's the new norm now. Europe is getting pounded again and the unvaccinated are copping it the most. There's a good reason people here are angry.

You don’t need Newspoll to know that Guy is on a hiding to nothing next year..he gets no air time, the LNP is all over the place, and you are bothered with Newspoll?

Who ever goes first in 2022 (ScoMo has to) will be the one who cops the wrath of the public.

Really? I've seen 20x as much Guy than I did O'Brien. His downfall is the airtime he gets is trying to clear up the mess his members are causing (Smith, Finn, etc) - they're just a rabble in general and no amount of 'air time' will help.

Yes. And those people get vaccinated. You’re welcome.
And I did. But there’s a world out there of people who for whatever reason, be it fear, be it uncategorised medical issues, be it they’re Jehovah’s Witnesses or whatever, that don’t want to be vaccinated.
People like you, and Dan, who are happy to exclude them from society disgust me. You preach tolerance. You practice fascism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know two people who want to be vaccinated but due to undiagnosed medical conditions, can’t be. The doctor won’t sign off. Nor, it seems, do they qualify for an exemption. The doctor isn’t allowed to sign off.

Sorry to introduce you to the real world.

What are these medical conditions? Oh wait they're undiagnosed, how do they put two and two together and assume a certain or particular vaccine will cause an adverse effect?

Also vaccinate your kids as they are not political tools for you to gamble with their health.

What are these medical conditions? Oh wait they're undiagnosed, how do they put two and two together and assume a certain or particular vaccine will cause an adverse effect?

Also vaccinate your kids as they are not political tools for you to gamble with their health.
One of them had previously had Bell’s Palsy. The other I don’t know. Im not a doctor, but the doctor wouldn’t approve vaccination, and wasn’t allowed to give an exemption.

Re- my kids…As I said to Mcnulty, my kids aren’t relevant, but if they were, go * yourself.

Last edited:
“Culture war”. What you get when you demand that everyone comply with your world view and some resist.

“Bloody culture warriors”. How about you live your life and we’ll live ours?
Some resist, you mean like racists? Do we just leave them alone?

You don’t need Newspoll to know that Guy is on a hiding to nothing next year..he gets no air time, the LNP is all over the place, and you are bothered with Newspoll?

Who ever goes first in 2022 (ScoMo has to) will be the one who cops the wrath of the public.

Guy is making the same mistake he did the first time around. Be a contrarian to the government and not offer an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back