Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy is making the same mistake he did the first time around. Be a contrarian to the government and not offer an alternative.

There's really not much difference between Daniel Andrews and Matthew Guy. The unrepresentative swill in the Victorian upper house hold the balance of power.

David Limbrick from the Liberal Democrats holds a sensible alternative position.

There's really not much difference between Daniel Andrews and Matthew Guy. The unrepresentative swill in the Victorian upper house hold the balance of power.

David Limbrick from the Liberal Democrats holds a sensible alternative position.
Sensible you say

Let's not let the rightists deflect from - to use a Keating-ism - a beautiful set of numbers.

GTaO1W9.jpg

So gratifying that the good peeps of Victoria haven't fallen for the mindless rights lies, threats, intimidation, and inflammatory vitriol.

They have remembered the parlous condition Victoria was in when Dan took over from the do-nothing Libs and breathed life into the state through targeted much-needed infrastructure thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs and giving life to the place.

They have been repulsed by the nasty personal attacks led by the muckrakers at Dirty Rupe's outfit, the dregs of humanity at the IPA, and their lapdogs the Liberals. The releasing of his private address, the encouragement to assail him, the low-life's who derived joy from him being in intensive care with an uncertain future, 'make mine a triple' Staley (imagine her as Treasurer) who sort to perpetuate unfounded rumours through a vile press release. All leading to threats to kill politicians so serious the police have found it necessary to add security.

Intriguing how so many of the banners at the demonstrations were professionally made. This:

B8lnyZe.jpg

To summarise >

b3XqcmM.jpg

My guess is Menzies would be turning in his grave as the reactionaries turn into a McCarthyist rabble.

Very good piece by George Magalogenis in today's The Age. Clearing-up some of the lies about where the responsibility resides for the overwhelming majority of loss of life in Victoria during the first wave. And for "Delta outbreak" in the piece, read "Glady's outbreak"

eYKVsAm.jpg

Intriguing how so many of the banners at the demonstrations were professionally made. This:

B8lnyZe.jpg

Clive Palmer's UAP is bankrolling it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clive Palmer's UAP is bankrolling it

Yeah, but think there's more to it than that, mate

You never answer the question though do you Brucie
You jump to ridiculous conclusions, drawing fictitious inferences from posts, and expect genuine discussion? You’ve done it to me several times

I'd take a 150k right wing protest over a 10k left wing 'rally' any day of the week.

Guessing most businesses would as well.
What is this referring to and how does it relate to Victoria?

Ah, * it, we all know you're referring to the US AGAIN.

Keep your bullshit US politics out of the Australian forum.

Just got an email from the local Lifesaving Club. If your kid is over 12 years and 2 months and not vaccinated, they’re out.

So much for indoor activities only. So much for “only at multipurpose venues”.
Is there indoor club room component for surf lifesaving?
And is it indoor venues and (outdoor) multipurpose?
Not that I really give a toss as both mine are vaccinated and I do not give a s**t for the unvaccinated by choice

My kids aren’t 12+, but if they were, go fu** yourself.

I’ll make those decisions. Not you. Not Dan FFS!

Seriously, where do you get off?
Don’t care what you want. You think you are better than this state kindly fork off.

Is there indoor club room component for surf lifesaving?
And is it indoor venues and (outdoor) multipurpose?
Not that I really give a toss as both mine are vaccinated and I do not give a sh*t for the unvaccinated by choice
The only issue i have is that the kids are suffering because of the parents choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back