Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
No one gives a s**t about the north. The north is more povvo than the east. We get * all because we are safe labor seats. I see the east getting shitloads more, so does central, the west, the south.
The west nothing as well because they are also safe Labor seats

tommyginger

Rookie
Aug 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Andrews is such a hated individual by many in the community, does he have no idea of what people think of him. He needs to remember he has to live within the community when he is out of politics . He needs to really resign asap for people to move onto the forgiving stage for what he has done to so many without a thought of the ramifications of his actions. So much harm from just one man.

GreyWind

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Footscray hospital full redevelopment
New sunshine hospital
500 beds each
Cf northern not even 500 beds
Melton likely to get a hospital as well.

From my perspective I'd love to see the Northern have a total rebuild and be able to service the North in every capacity including as a major trauma service and upgraded paediatric facilities to include a PICU and NICU. Then have a smaller facility in Craigieburn that has the capabilities of the current NH.

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

From my perspective I'd love to see the Northern have a total rebuild and be able to service the North in every capacity including as a major trauma service and upgraded paediatric facilities to include a PICU and NICU. Then have a smaller facility in Craigieburn that has the capabilities of the current NH.
How are you finding what we do in terms of approach to ambulance and compare to what you found at other hospitals
(I often wonder whether I am hearing positive feedback just because AV people are talking directly to me in my ED)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

Melton hospital was promised at the last election and nothing has happened, even in the 2 years prior to Covid

GreyWind

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
How are you finding what we do in terms of approach to ambulance and compare to what you found at other hospitals
(I often wonder whether I am hearing positive feedback just because AV people are talking directly to me in my ED)
Much more proactive and easy to deal with compared to every other hospital I've been to and I've been to every major hospital in Metro Melbourne and a couple in rural. There's much more commraderie and willingness to help each other I've found, only hospital that compares is Frankston and I haven't been there for about 4 years so not sure if that's changed.

GreyWind

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Melton hospital was promised at the last election and nothing has happened, even in the 2 years prior to Covid
I wasn't aware of that, I have heard nothing is going to be done until Footscray is completed though.

kaka

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
well good luck to him if he can make a buck on other peoples misery. but is it worth it in the end
I would say Dan Andrews has a very vocal 10% who hate him. Unfortunately for this 10% - at least 50% of the remaining population think they are crazy.

Dan Andrews is still very popular, and will go down as one of Victoria's best ever Premiers. His hard to see him post politics as he is so prominent.

He will be remembered as a builder of significant infrastructure, who's action during the pandemic saved lives. He may also create a new era of left wing governments, where you can appear to rule with conviction and don't placate to vested interests.

tommyginger

Rookie
Aug 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
I would say Dan Andrews has a very vocal 10% who hate him. Unfortunately for this 10% - at least 50% of the remaining population think they are crazy.

Dan Andrews is still very popular, and will go down as one of Victoria's best ever Premiers. His hard to see him post politics as he is so prominent.

He will be remembered as a builder of significant infrastructure, who's action during the pandemic saved lives. He may also create a new era of left wing governments, where you can appear to rule with conviction and don't placate to vested interests.
i disagree completely with 10%, it is more like almost half the state, its just that we have to beg to differ on percentages. As for infrastructure yes thanks for that and 150 billion debt. He is very good with spending taxpayers money freely and with out worrying about costings. Any idiot could have done what he has. Yours and our children will be paying it off for decades to come .

tommyginger

Rookie
Aug 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond

and as to vested interests, he sure looked after his union mates , the Firies and Ambo's , he sure placated them. As to saving lives why did Victoria have the most covid deaths. Strange that.

Trojan Cat

Debutant
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong

Think there’s more hatred to Dan then you think. That 10% are maybe extreme yes but I’ve seen a shift from many towards accepting them more so then maligning them. And I’ve seen a lot of people recently speak very openly against Dan and show their disapproval. Whether that makes them vote against him and with the libs, I don’t know

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think there’s more hatred to Dan then you think. That 10% are maybe extreme yes but I’ve seen a shift from many towards accepting them more so then maligning them. And I’ve seen a lot of people recently speak very openly against Dan and show their disapproval. Whether that makes them vote against him and with the libs, I don’t know
As I have said earlier the hope is that many of the anti Dan are in his seat so they can have a direct effect. It matters little where I am (fwiw will be voting green then various independents then liberal) but it’s a safe labor seat

Trojan Cat

Debutant
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
As I have said earlier the hope is that many of the anti Dan are in his seat so they can have a direct effect. It matters little where I am (fwiw will be voting green then various independents then liberal) but it’s a safe labor seat

I think you’ll see the west turn more and more liberal and the east turn to labor. The tide is turning.

Remove this Banner Ad