Hugh Greenwood >>>>>>>>>> Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

If i'm not mistaken he was found by the AFL to have inappropriate contact with a female - and that is "sexual assault" under the legal definition of the term.
AFL are the police?

ok i'll restate it - he had inappropriate contact with a female and that is "sexual assault" under the legal definition of the term.

What's your problem anyway, he's only continuing the litany of similar traditions of your club's culture .... although he may be hard put to outdo burgers west terrace escapades.

If i'm not mistaken he was found by the AFL to have inappropriate contact with a female - and that is "sexual assault" under the legal definition of the term.

That is correct
He is a groping “don’t you know who I am “ flog and he’s not going to change - culture

Not fit to tie the lovely Hugh’s shoelaces

If “inappropriate “ touching is ok - substitute the word “female “ for “child” and then get back to me flog misogynist.
Obsessed with much today??? No other friends you can respond to?

So
“Inappropriate touching “ of a child would be ok by you too then, you sick fk
You may have to explain in one of your long winded posts where I said that?

I'll be sure to give it the attention your thoughts deserve and read it carefully :$

You may have to explain in one of your long winded posts where I said that?

I'll be sure to give it the attention your thoughts deserve and read it carefully :$

I said” if you think inappropriate touching is ok , to substitute the word female for child theb get back to me”

You got back to me without a hint of denouncing “inappropriate touching” for either a female or a child .

You are what you are - and it’s on full display

Can anyone actually be bothered to read Suby's long winded rants?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^^^
Still no comment about how “inappropriate touching” is unacceptable for anyone / man woman or child
Tacit approval noted.
Stinking pond scum misogynist

ok i'll restate it - he had inappropriate contact with a female and that is "sexual assault" under the legal definition of the term.
What's your problem anyway, he's only continuing the litany of similar traditions of your club's culture .... although he may be hard put to outdo burgers west terrace escapades.
What crap ... he was not charged with "sexual assault' by the police. Are you pretending to be a lawyer who knows stuff all. :thumbsdown:

Maybe you should read a few definitions of "sexual assault' in South Australian law.... then you might know what you are talking about.
https://www.lawhandbook.sa.gov.au/print/ch12s07.php

Last edited:
What crap ... he was not charged with "sexual assault' by the police. Are you pretending to be a lawyer who knows stuff all. :thumbsdown:

Maybe you should read a few definitions of "sexual assault' in South Australian law.... then you might know what you are talking about.
What do you call “inappropriate touching “?
And give us an example

And if it’s not sexual in nature ....I’ll go he for chasey

He’s a sleazebag who should have been charged with ‘sexual assault’...he’s an AFL player, we’ll let him off:rolleyes:
Poorts Tradition continues.

i guess "indecent assault" it is then , "sexual assault" under a different phrase ...... nothing has changed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back