Rumour If the audio doing the rounds of Tom Morris is accurate his career at fox is over

Remove this Banner Ad

No way this bloke was on 150K-200K. Those subscription type channels traditionally pay peanuts for no names. Yes, Gerard, Lyon and co would be on good coin, but would have thought old Timmy boy would be on maybe 100K. Possibly can earn a bit more from side gigs
He hosted The First Crack.
Did boundary riding and was doing the cricket.

There's no way that's only a $100 000 per year job.

Noted.

I'd like to point out I said men say these type of things things 'at some stage'.....could be as a teenager, 20's....whatever.

I'm always wary of men that try to project an image of perfection and that they have never made an objectifying comment of any woman in their entire life, which you are doing in this tread.

In a lot of instances men acting in such a way are infact hiding something. Great examples are paedo priests and domestic violence perpertrators. Im not saying you're either of these things but you come across as suss when you are over the top with your position.

All the best.
I totally agree that many adults may have acted immaturely when they were children. I'm not quite sure how that equates to men who aren't still breastfeeding at 30 are rock spiders and wife bashers. Although it is reasonable that if you're still breast feeding or treating women with such crude disrespect, you'd be pretty desperate to normalise it, so you don't feel like such a creep.
Seriously, the vast majority of adults I know don't speak like that. Maybe in your circles they do, but I would have thought that men who so disrespectfully objectify women (calleing them lickhers etc.) are more likely to be perpetrators of dv.

I asked someone who would know and was blown away by the response: the poster who said $300-400K is likely closest to the pin.

Apparently being the major news reporter on footy and cricket (and working across both broadcast and digital) placed him very well in the salary chart.

I remember reading an article probably a year or so ago which had the Fox Footy guys earning stupid amounts so I assumed Tommy was on more than people expected. From memory Gary Lyon was reported to be on 900k or something like that and he wasn't alone.

How can you be so certain?

You can’t.

This audio was well known in footy circles and heard by many - It's unlikely there would be no members of the footy industry or even Fox Footy in this what's app group.

any of them identifiable from the video / screengrab that was released? no?

how the fu** are fox footy or anyone else going to know? not everyone is like you and has nothing but work 'friends'

Yours is a typical response - Let's just skirt around the issue and fail to acknowledge other have given tacit approval of Morris' behaviour - This type of attitude is not, how you change behaviour - Finally, never have been a member of a whats app group - It's not my cup of tea.

Didn't Mark Stevens just quit his role as media manager with the Libs? Maybe should apply for that one as a victim of 'wokist cancel culture' or whatever getting called out for being a campaigner is now known as .

Mark Stevens is now the producer of the RSN breakfast show.

He hosted The First Crack.
Did boundary riding and was doing the cricket.

There's no way that's only a $100 000 per year job.
All under the same banner of "Fox" and probably written into his contract. Good luck to him if he was, but that is some serious coin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back