If we dont beat Carlton by more than 10 goals i will....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't beat Carlton by 10 goals, oh well.

I want to beat them by at least five goals. Then again, don't want to be getting too ahead of ourselves. I just wanna win.

I just want to win the Flag

I want to SMASH CARLTON. They are sh**, I laugh at their team. HAHA AHAHAHAHAHA. No 5 goals is not enough, that is only 1.25 goals a quarter more. I want to be up by 5 goals midway through the second MINIMUM.

I PAY THEM NO RESPECT!

scottydeewah said:
I just want to win the Flag

I want to SMASH CARLTON. They are sh**, I laugh at their team. HAHA AHAHAHAHAHA. No 5 goals is not enough, that is only 1.25 goals a quarter more. I want to be up by 5 goals midway through the second MINIMUM.

I PAY THEM NO RESPECT!

I'll take our 16 premierships over the lack of success and failure that has surrounded your club for the past 40 years, Carlton has much prouder history and success than geelong so get your hand off it.

By the way, I fully expect Geelong to thump us tonight at the dome, I'm just sick of idiots like scottydeewah dancing on our grave.
Sorry if I sound bad tempered and being a bit harsh on the ol Catters it's just been a really bad week.
:(

I'll take our 16 premierships over the lack of success and failure that has surrounded your club for the past 40 years, Carlton has much prouder history and success than geelong so get your hand off it.

Mad you can take the 16 premierships and the WIZZ-FIZZ cup from this year and watch them tonight. Because if you watch the game TONIGHT you will watch your team get SMASHED. Your CURRENT team is CR@P....you have about 8 players TOPS who arent just **********! The other players, JOKERS!

I am not really dancing, it is more of a jig!

Look sorry but we are top 4 material, good overall team. You guys are well, CR@P, couldnt beat any team who is decent without a miracle. Maybe we play really really, really, (I might get kicked off the board for adding in all the reallys you would need) badly and you win. But you could play at your absolute BEST and it wouldnt be enough to beat us if we played to our usual weekly standard. Its not my fault, I didnt make you cr@p, I didnt make your team lose to Richmond by 80 points, I cant help it that the only two wins you have had are over Essendon (lol) and Hawthorn (just). This is not my fault

*jigs off into the sunset*

:D

scottydeewah said:

Look sorry but we are top 4 material, good overall team. You guys are well, CR@P, couldnt beat any team who is decent without a miracle. Maybe we play really really, really, (I might get kicked off the board for adding in all the reallys you would need) badly and you win. But you could play at your absolute BEST and it wouldnt be enough to beat us if we played to our usual weekly standard. Its not my fault, I didnt make you cr@p, I didnt make your team lose to Richmond by 80 points, I cant help it that the only two wins you have had are over Essendon (lol) and Hawthorn (just). This is not my fault

Really mature. Grab a copy of the 95 Grand Final perchance ?
BTW at least we won the last (pre-season) Grand Final we've been in, unlike your mob, which once again lost a game in the big one (to St.Kilda) and haven't won a grand final, night or day, since 1963 which would have to be pretty embarrassing I would think.

scottydeewah said:

Pull your head in idiot. If you want to talk smak, do it on the main board.

And what about 1968? What about Rd 3 1911? Man that game was a ripper????????

I couldnt care less about 1995. Maybe you could play the 1995 team they would probably do better than the Cr@p you will put on the field tonight.

Pull your head in idiot. If you want to talk smak, do it on the main board.
- have you been taking smack?

WE SHOULD PUMP THESE GUYS. NO CONTEST, OVER AT QUARTER TIME!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ LongBomb...

I work with the bum...if we lose, I will gladly accept that Scotty jinxed us and punch him many times :)

Although, I think I can safely assume that if we lose, Scotty will be jumping off the West Gate :)

celtic_pride said:
By the way, I fully expect Geelong to thump us tonight at the dome, I'm just sick of idiots like scottydeewah dancing on our grave.
Sorry if I sound bad tempered and being a bit harsh on the ol Catters it's just been a really bad week.
:(
i don't blame you, pretty poor that some of our fans have to start crap like this.

Hihihi, great win boys...bloody smashed em...they only had about 5 decent players tonight...we beat the target by 10 points...just had to post this on Scotty's behalf.

It was just a bit of a ********** stiring thread anyway...although...somewhat vindicated ;)

Muahahahahahaha, ahhh the joy of beating Carlton.

celtic_pride said:
BTW at least we won the last (pre-season) Grand Final we've been in, unlike your mob, which once again lost a game in the big one (to St.Kilda) and haven't won a grand final, night or day, since 1963 which would have to be pretty embarrassing I would think.
It's our forum and we will do as we please.

Hope you enjoyed your thrashing, now pis$ off loser.

Your kidding? And the f*ckwit is bringing up 95?
He was a Geelong supporter in 95!

I can't stand supporters who turn. The most pathetic scum of all.

Great win. Is it me or are Carlton grossly overrated? I had a bet with a Carlton fan that they would win 8 games or less. Looks like I could be a little richer at the end of the season!!!

Even after the Wizard Cup, I couldn't find reasons to why they would make the 8. Last year they won 10 games with 'rejects', if you like. Nothing's that much different this year, I just think the players they've got from other clubs aren't that good.

They obviously got traded/delisted because they had deficient in areas. Only a few ever really make it.

They've been kidding themselves in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back