If you are in AFL's Fantasy Footy on the afl.com.au click here

Remove this Banner Ad

rewind

Debutant
Mar 1, 2000
Join the Big Footy's group. We have all raved on like we know what we are doing, so lets see who prevails.

The group is this

Group Name - Big Footy
P/W - 1993

Who will win.

Hey Dutchman,

Are you MaxCrows Rule, You have over half your team made up of Essendon Players. You're kicking arse. The reason why Powermad doesn't want join is cause his score from the first round was lower then what Port Scored on Thursday night.

Go the bombers.

Right on both counts Rewind.

I didn't go out of my way to pick bombers - its just that there were some incredible bargains to be had (Jason Johnson - who'll play 20+ games and pick up shedloads of stats - only cost $20 etc).

It's particularly encouraging given that some of my key players: Crawford, Chris Johnston, Rioli and Carey were very much down in R1.

Spewing I didn't pump for putting Josh Fraser in my starting 22 - he apparently went off against the Hawks so the score would have been a lot higher.

Anyway needless to say I'm not complaining.

Cheers
Max the Dutchman

Would have joined, except I'm already in the MTFFAFL group.

I didn't even set it up
frown.gif

Some other people in my league did.

I just entered a team and are killing them by a mile... maybe I should enter my own league too
smile.gif

But I'll keep a watch on how your BigFooty group is doing in comparison to me.

I'm already planning on making some money with The Australian Footy Game

Matthew Lappin, player rating 2.

Andrew Thompson at full back
Clinton King (the shortest player at Richmond) as a ruckman
smile.gif

I like taking advantage of huge mistakes.

Matt
http://www.dreamwater.com/mtffafl

There are like over 5000 teams in the fantasy football and I was the 109th, I entered in it a few weeks ago and never checked for injuried players, so 7 out of my 22 weren't even playing, so 1510 points from 15 players is good.

As for tipping it was a dreadful start, I got two, and one was a bit of an upset (bulldogs) the other was of course the Bombers.

It really pisses me off cause it stuffs up the whole year getting off to such a bad start.

SEE THE BOMBERS FLY IN 2000

Good idea Rewind, I'm in as well

It's a good way to see who really knows what they are talking about

I tipped 3 by the way.

And lets just hope (well i will anyway) that our insipid performance on Sunday night is a blessing in disguise and we won't fall over half way through the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to be very hard to do well in this comp from London - just found out Carey is out injured and couldn't pull him out of my squad in time. s**t.

And I heard Crawford's getting tested for Glandular fever... double s**t.

Looks like my 312th spot ain't going to last too long...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back