I'm disgusted. What a disgraceful club we have become.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Where's the heart. Where's the spirit.

Never in our entire existence have we been so pathetic. The club needs to hold its head in shame. The coach needs to be replaced. Simmo you had your chance but your done.

The board need to be removed and replaced. Nisbett you been hanging around for too long. It's time to stand down so we can get a president that will actually do what's required. A review urgently needs to be done across the entire club.

West Coast Eagles what was once a great club that pride itself on being a winning successful club has become such a irrelevant spineless laughing stock of this entire comp.

How the hell can our players and staff go out there week after week thinking this is acceptable. No excuses. It's time for a complete change in management starting with our board and president. Nisbett it's time to retire if you can't do the right thing and sack Simmo

We've been pathetic plenty of times and each time we've bounced back... eventually

In 89 we lost to Ess 25.10.160 to 1.12.18 then the next year we were in a Prelim playing off for a GF... 2 years later we won our first flag

2000-2001 we were ravaged by injury and had fill in everywhere (feels very similar to now TBH) We rebuilt through the draft and made finals and won a flag

In 2010 we 'won' a spoon and 12 months later we again were playing off for a GF, we made finals most years then won that GF.

I'm sure we can turn this s**t around, it's gonna gross and be slow but one day it'll happen.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too many fans accept it and give coaches, management, players etc all excuses- first it was covid, then its s**t game plan (that the coach somehow doesn't lose the job over?), then it's "learning new game plan" now it's injuries (but somehow the medical department aren't at fault) How about no excuses and just get s**t done? Nobody is accountable at the club it's pathetic

We've been pathetic plenty of times and each time we've bounced back... eventually

In 89 we lost to Ess 25.10.160 to 1.12.18 then the next year we were in a Prelim playing off for a GF... 2 years later we won our first flag

2000-2001 we were ravaged by injury and had fill in everywhere (feels very similar to now TBH) We rebuilt through the draft and made finals and won a flag

In 2010 we 'won' a spoon and 12 months later we again were playing off for a GF, we made finals most years then won that GF.

I'm sure we can turn this s**t around, it's gonna gross and be slow but one day it'll happen.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm so over people saying some version of this. It's exactly what I imagine Essendon fans were saying around 05/06.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many fans accept it and give coaches, management, players etc all excuses- first it was covid, then its s**t game plan (that the coach somehow doesn't lose the job over?), then it's "learning new game plan" now it's injuries (but somehow the medical department aren't at fault) How about no excuses and just get s**t done? Nobody is accountable at the club it's pathetic
1500+ games on the injury list. We’re a glorified wafl team.

Not sure what you campaigners were expecting

This is what makes premierships all the sweeter. And don’t forget we are still in the top rung of teams re years per premiership.

Sure it hurts. Like hell. But you can’t be on top all the time. I think we are seeing far more effort this year. And a better game plan. We had three years(?) without a Rising Star. We’ve two so far this season.

We’ve unearthed Long, Culley, Ginbey while Williams, JJ and Oscar continue to improve. Hough, Bazzo, Hewitt and Chesser will be thereabouts. Waterman is having a good season. Maybe one or two of XON, LEdwards, Trew or Foley may come good. Plus Jameson, Barnett, Winder and Burgiel will probably all get game(s).

And our injuries are really allowing us to get a good handle on ‘the delists’.

It ain’t all bad.

1500+ games on the injury list. We’re a glorified wafl team.

Not sure what you campaigners were expecting
Then do something about the medical department but last I looked the injury list was large last year also and Geelong has an older team with less injuries

26 player's to choose from, the minimum. Always was a game the Eagles would loose. I think though changes should have been made earlier. Gibney is tired, perhaps they should have moved him back. Cully perhaps should have gone to Cripps who was doing as he pleased. Was never going to compete in the backline when being pantsed in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back