At what point do we burn it all down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we start boycotting games?

Would the club even care as the memberships are already paid.

The stadium operators would due to a decrease in food and beverage sales.
The sight of empty stands would hopefully scare some people.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have to say I got rid of my membership 10 years ago due to feeling like I was just a number.

Don't need to give them my hard earned to still follow them.

I was having some financial issues back then and tried to organise a payment plan of sorts and they didn't even try to help so I said See ya.

I had been a member since 90s before that.

Obviously always want them to do Well and win etc but from that day I felt like they were a business than the enjoyable team I used to spend a lot of money on.

Have to say I got rid of my membership 10 years ago due to feeling like I was just a number.

Don't need to give them my hard earned to still follow them.

I was having some financial issues back then and tried to organise a payment plan of sorts and they didn't even try to help so I said See ya.

I had been a member since 90s before that.

Obviously always want them to do Well and win etc but from that day I felt like they were a business than the enjoyable team I used to spend a lot of money on.

That's AFL as a whole. Bottom line above fan welfare.

I've gone through all the Community cycles of emotion in the last two years.

From the disappointment of our hub performances at the start of 2020:
4dfa0e41153c04d922694de3a12889eb.gif

To beating Richmond at the death and JK receiving the Celine treatment:
6bd02969f8f15d999b1f64926a85c087.gif

tumblr_mgpopae4Ns1rlhyyoo1_500.gif

From reacting to our dismal form after the Richmond game in 2020:
2bc5ca2a-a6e7-42dc-b52f-5c7dde8c3860_text.gif

To the realisation in the 2022 pre-season that our injury list is growing by the minute:
giphy.gif

To the surprising win against Collingwood in round 4 last year:
abed-nadir-abed.gif

1vwh.gif

To our poor performances immediately after this win:
giphy.gif

crying-man-donald-glover-community-8y376f0vfrtvgkyf.gif

To anger that our injury woes and all out previous issues were back early this season:
tumblr_midizt9TV01r5crgao1_500.gif

annie-angry.gif
community-donald-glover.gif

To our team in the Derby earlier this year:
BIGfzWN.gif

To seeing some of our team selection choices over the last couple of years:
full

To my desired response when I see the club's social media page post stating "Get Up. it's Game Day." before each game during this torrid run of poor performances:
tumblr_m5xw2iaNon1qmsksao1_500.gif

To receiving various "we're in this together and all hurting" emails from the spokespeople at the club:
i_need_help_reacting_to_something.gif

To listening to Simmo's press conferences ad nauseam after another disheartening performance:
DimwittedTepidApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

To acceptance after the Hawthorn game in round 10 that we are indeed in the darkest timeline:
tumblr_m4bbzyisli1r17qi5o1_500.gif

tumblr_2ba56ab0f53399a3dc89641cd457b153_04cc5b09_400.gif

Last edited:
Mate not even an all time record AFL loss will wake them up , just keep tha money coming in lads it's all good

I like fire
Well Fire is an interesting thing. Useful for the cold winter times.

I dont mind the occasional campfire and singing Kumbya. lol
Just out of curiousity. What are you planning to set on fire?

Dead certain you wouldnt pee on a dockers fan if they were set on fire would you? lol
Do you guys reckon Melbourne would buy us?
Well you are a wrestling fan are you? nobbyiscool would be too....

I told you the eagles current Situation is the WWF of 1995. You know the deal. 1996 was the start of the slow upturn and gradual improvement. Then slowly comes 1997, Montreal Screwjob was bad, but you know 1998-2002 was the boom period.

And yes... I am watching Reliving the monday night war from Wrestling Bios on youtube. Its been entertaining so far. that bloke just uploaded the rock bottom PPV of December of 1998. So... January 4th 1999 raw vs Nitro is gonna upload very soon!

And Yes I agree with the Dockers Being the TNA of the situation. The potiential to be decent is there, but the leaders shoot themselves in the foot to prevent the company going decent. Well at least they had a small fan base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back