Roast I'm partly responsible for the season we are having.

Remove this Banner Ad

First I want to explain. When I go to matches I have a bad win loss record. In fact I've never been to a game where we have won. !!!!EVER!!!!
It all started when I went to my first match. Rnd 19 1999 Essendon vs Westcoast.
We were off to a great start and up by 5 goals into the second when Essendon in the second half turned it around and we ended up losing by a big margin.
I usually go to 3 matches a season since.
I've been to both 2005 and 2015 Grand finals losses
I missed 2006

I've been to the Essendon vs West Coast match in 2004 where Hird kicked the sealer.
I've been to plenty of losses against Collingwood/Hawks games over the years.

Anyway you get the point. This year unfortunately I've attended more games then I have ever in the past.
I was there for the loss against Gold Coast at metricom stadium, I was there for the lost against Hawks. I was there for the lost against Collingwood. I was there for the lost against Essendon. and you guessed I was there on the weekend for the lost to the Saints.

I've been close to about 30 games over the past 20 years. and never had one win.
I have a losing record of 0 wins and 30 losses when I attend games.

It's not the players fault or Adam Simpson. Its me, I take full responsibility for this season. I've been cursed and by attending games I put a black cloud under the team. I will not attend a game for the final 3 games of the season. I'm sorry and hope its not too late.

Can you remember out of all those losses if you watched pr0n on those days you went to the football?

If you did on every occasion then can someone let us know the equation for games lost vs pr0n watched.

It may not be that you went to the games, it may be the pr0n watching by you that has affected the eagles.

Something to consider.

Can you remember out of all those losses if you watched pr0n on those days you went to the football?

If you did on every occasion then can someone let us know the equation for games lost vs pr0n watched.

It may not be that you went to the games, it may be the pr0n watching by you that has affected the eagles.

Something to consider.

nah dont think so but there are times when Ive blown my load in great moments of play. Could it be that.

First I want to explain. When I go to matches I have a bad win loss record. In fact I've never been to a game where we have won. !!!!EVER!!!!
It all started when I went to my first match. Rnd 19 1999 Essendon vs Westcoast.
We were off to a great start and up by 5 goals into the second when Essendon in the second half turned it around and we ended up losing by a big margin.
I missed 2006

I've been to the Essendon vs West Coast match in 2004 where Hird kicked the sealer.

Anyway you get the point. This year unfortunately I've attended more games then I have ever in the past.
I was there for the loss against Gold Coast at metricom stadium, I was there for the lost against Hawks. I was there for the lost against Collingwood. I was there for the lost against Essendon. and you guessed I was there on the weekend for the lost to the Saints.

I've been close to about 30 games over the past 20 years. and never had one win.

It's not the players fault or Adam Simpson. Its me, I take full responsibility for this season. I've been cursed and by attending games I put a black cloud under the team. I will not attend a game for the final 3 games of the season. I'm sorry and hope its not too late.
CORRELATION DOES NOT IMPLY CAUSALITY!!111!

I missed 2006

181488.jpg

Something to consider.
So basically, you think he's pulling himself as well ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first win I've watched live was the Bulldogs game this year :$
That being said, I only started going to games last year :'(

I've actually only ever been to wins, but that's only 3 or 4 games, and my mate took me probably because he figured it was a foregone conclusion.

OP probably has friends who support opposing teams and take him for gloating purposes when they think they have a better than even chance.

I missed 2006

Hi everyone. I will be attending todays game against the Hawks. My first match this year as I live in Melbourne.

Screw it. I'm not scared anymore. I Shouldn't have to hide in the dark because we cant turn up when required. There has to be a time where our boys become men and this is just another test for them.

If they can win a away game that I attend then my friends its time to get excited.

Today we find out if we are real or not.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I will be attending todays game against the Hawks. My first match this year as I live in Melbourne.

Screw it. I'm not scared anymore. I Shouldn't have to hide in the dark because we cant turn up when required. There has to be a time where our boys become men and this is just another test for them.

If they can win a away game that I attend then my friends its time to get excited.

Today we find out if we are real or not.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You selfish arsehole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back