Roast I'm partly responsible for the season we are having.

Remove this Banner Ad

sps3ukso79011.gif

Hi everyone. I will be attending todays game against the Hawks. My first match this year as I live in Melbourne.

Screw it. I'm not scared anymore. I Shouldn't have to hide in the dark because we cant turn up when required. There has to be a time where our boys become men and this is just another test for them.

If they can win a away game that I attend then my friends its time to get excited.

Today we find out if we are real or not.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Please have a flat tyre or something or just gagf.

Nah this season is different. I can feel it. We beat Richmond. We won last 8 games.

Time to end this curse upon me and bring light. I am now a good luck charm my friends. We gonna win today and I will be finally freeeeee.

If not I'm getting on the beers early and it will finally be confirmed that I shall be sentenced to a life of only watching on TV for entunaty.

The curse is no more, enjoy it mate.:thumbsu:
Thanks mate.

Yeah its fair to say for all of us it was a big win today. Haven't beaten them since 2006. The unfortunate thing over last few years is our form in Melbourne so to finally be a side that can win anywhere and give back to those long suffer supporters like myself on away games is special. I went to the 2015 Granny and like most of our players took a bit of a mental hit attending games.

I'm glad I went today and they delivered. Shows how far we have come.

Few other teams we also need to get rempdemtion from like Collingwood aswell. But we are the real deal.

Proud of the club and we had a lot of supporters here today. Eagles chant was loud throughout. The curse is no more hahah. Anything can happen now.

Last edited:
Thanks mate.

Yeah its fair to say for all of us it was a big win today. Haven't beaten them since 2006. The unfortunate thing over last few years is our form in Melbourne so to finally be a side that can win anywhere and give back to those long suffer supporters like myself on away games is special. I went to the 2015 Granny and like most of our players took a bit of a mental hit attending games.

Few other teams we also need to get rempdemtion from like Collingwood aswell. But we are the real deal.

Proud of the club and we had a lot of supporters here today. Eagles chant was loud throughout. The curse is no more hahah. Anything can happen now.
793a01e15fce44b4d3d321b599793e85.jpg
d27caad4be72be66ca0d670a4cc26177.jpg
7c215808003a1e296bbdb2257a89eb75.jpg

Not much of a crowd? Only 28k according to the AFL website.

Thanks mate.

I take it all back. I could hear you and FKASC squeeling like a couple of banshees out there and I felt immensely proud. Enjoy the win mate.

I take it all back. I could hear you and FKASC squeeling like a couple of banshees out there and I felt immensely proud. Enjoy the win mate.
I got rather fired up at the umpiring when they refused to call HTB/dropping the ball in our forward line and the missus had to calm my farm.

Usually don’t care about the umps but it was pretty stinky in the first half today.

Good eagles contingent though, almost just as loud as the hawks fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a similar feeling.

This is the first year in 10 I haven't bought a membership and keep wondering if the two are linked. Now, to jinx the team because otherwise I'm going to miss out on Grand Final tickets.

I got rather fired up at the umpiring when they refused to call HTB/dropping the ball in our forward line and the missus had to calm my farm.

Usually don’t care about the umps but it was pretty stinky in the first half today.

Good eagles contingent though, almost just as loud as the hawks fans

It didn't look any better on the TV bud. Against all the odds we got it done, and that's pleasing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back