TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurt Angle@RealKurtAngle
Hello. Sorry About the non follows, unfollows and RTs'. My twitter got Hacked Again. I'm changing password and be Back Again. Much Love.

:D

Yeah starting to believe everyone is already signed but they make a crappy segment out of it every week. Joey Ryan looks the goods out of all this though, I agree. And throwing him straight into a feud with Tazz so it has gold written all over it.

AJ Styles is apparently coming out to Australia in a couple of weeks for a promotional tour. Not sure what he will be doing here - shame Rove isn't around any more, or he could have appeared on that like Jarrett did.

Looking forward to Chavo's debut next week. Hopefully he get used to his full potential and not wasted like he was at the E since Eddie's passing.

I'm thinking Eric Bischoff is involved with this aces of 8s (whatever they are called) or Joey Ryan. The suspense is killing me lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met AJ Styles today in Melbourne, All Star Comics organised a meet and greet.
I got my roh and tna dvds signed and a photo with him. He is a great bloke and very friendly.

I saw my very first episode of tna tonight :)
Must say, actually enjoyed most of it.

Though, Earl Hebner ****ing over Victoria pissed me off no end. YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE HER SHOULDERS, YOU WERE RIGHT BEHIND RAYNE AND OULD SEE SHE WAS PINNED. ****ING CHEAT.

Claire Lynch is annoying, get her off tv.

Also, what happened in the past to Bully Ray and Devon? Why they split?

Also, what happened in the past to Bully Ray and Devon? Why they split?

Bully basically decided one day to go it alone, came out said he had carried Devon their entire careers. Got Devons kids involved, messy, not too shabby feud.

TNA are improving by the week, the Ace's and 8's storyline just keeps you tuned in every week to see whats going to happen next. It's pissing me off i just want to know who is behind it all already :D

TNA are improving by the week, the Ace's and 8's storyline just keeps you tuned in every week to see whats going to happen next. It's pissing me off i just want to know who is behind it all already :D

Yeah they've actually come up with something pretty intriguing, have heard it described as NWO-esque with the invasion

Names i've seen floated as being behind it potentially:
Bischoff
Jarrett
Chris Masters
Luke Gallows
Wes Brisco

Yeah they've actually come up with something pretty intriguing, have heard it described as NWO-esque with the invasion

Names i've seen floated as being behind it potentially:
Bischoff
Jarrett
Chris Masters
Luke Gallows
Wes Brisco

Agree, am really into aces and eights, like seeing these types of fueds, dont watch TNA every week, but is there any chance that the leader of A&8s is Samoa Joe?? Has the same build as Joe and i dont think that Samoa Joe has been in the ring when A&8s have attacked.
Just throwing it out there??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back