Injury Injuries 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

The article says roughy may not be back til mid season but then says round 7-8?? That ain't mid season.

The article says roughy may not be back til mid season but then says round 7-8?? That ain't mid season.
R7 plus a couple of weeks VFL for fitness is close enough to mid season.
Hopefully BTC can stay uninjured enough to get a decent run at it to show what he can do. Balls in his hands now.

Might be the last we see of English with his socks down like a mid.

Did he hurt his shin in the ruck?

Lots of the best thoroughbreds get shin soreness as babies :)

From the WB website today:
Crameri - hip - test
Picken - concussion - test
English - shin - test
Wallis - broken leg - 3-4 weeks
Dickson - abdomen - 4-5 weeks
Roughead - hamstring - 5-6 weeks
Morris - broken leg - 5-6 weeks
Redpath - knee ACL - 5-6 weeks​

No mention of Prudden, Tweedie, Roarke Smith (season, we know) or any others who might have been injured in recent times.

Nor was there any reference to McLean (head knock) or Jong (shoulder) - both were mentioned by the TV commentators on Saturday night.
Dahl copped a painful knee in the kidney area too but seemed to play out the game OK.

If you go to the website be wary of the Medical Room video. Last time I checked it was still last week's report.

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/injury-news

Crameri - hip - test
English - shin - test

No mention of Prudden, Tweedie, Roarke Smith (season, we know) or any others who might have been injured in recent times.

Nor was there any reference to McLean (head knock) or Jong (shoulder) - both were mentioned by the TV commentators on Saturday night.
Dahl copped a painful knee in the kidney area too but seemed to play out the game OK.

If you go to the website be wary of the Medical Room video. Last time I checked it was still last week's report.

There is a new medical room vid up, only two discussed were picko and Crameri.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at #5 (the first one) on the Five WB Plays of the week on the WB website I reckon we were lucky not to lose Bont for the season. Have a look how he landed. :eek:

Crameri - hip - test
English - shin - test

Thought I saw something a week or two back that Prudden was only a week off? Or did I dream that?

do you think Smith, Prudden and Tweedie being on the rookie list has something to do with them not being on the injury list

Crameri - hip - test
English - shin - test

Dicksons time frame has increased. Was only meant to be 3 weeks. We miss him and Roughead big time

Doc Larkins saying Cloke will miss games (so obviously more than one) however thinks Boyd will be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back