Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps next time, provide some context to your claims. No idea why this person is as bad or not as bad as any other.

Edit - little reasarch, thats AOC, MAGA hate AOC.

Double edit - it appears we have another FB user

Last edited:
Perhaps next time, provide some context to your claims. No idea why this person is as bad or not as bad as any other.

Is Harris Eagleboy in disguise?

Those pesky fact checkers hey?

Why can't we just let it rip?

Freedom of speech I tells ya. Let people say whatever the **** they want to say. Let's not worry that it's total bullshit.

If it fits the narrative, if it fits 'your truth' (your delusion more like it), then let it rip.

I love how all these type memes and misinformation play out, all of them in the same humorous steps.
1. MAGA produce meme with fake facts against democrats to muddy waters in the pursuit of Trump
2. MAGA fans buy said lie hook, line and sinker
3. Democrat and moderates simply shrug their shoulders, go to fact check and then laugh as its proven to be false
4. MAGA cry fake news against fact check disproving their knowlingly fake news.

LMAO you can't make this stuff up. It shows the rank amateurism of the MAGA movement and how little they understand about the voting public and politics in general. In other words, they think voters are idiots, you throw some mistruths out there and it will get their orange idiot elected.

With the Neanderthals leading MAGA in congress, and I mean neanderthal like MTG (has to be the single dumbest individual on the planet) they are really not going to understand where they went wrong.

What is humorous is they genuinely think they are in with a shot of winning this election because of the polls. But the polls are heavily misleading the way the USA is structured and its almost impossible to genuinely construct an accurate picture. As shown with the voting geographics of one of my previous posts the polls only go on the popular vote and it is highly biased to the regions of they call to conduct the surveys.

He will get polaxed in the upcoming election and part of me genuinely wants to see the fall out, because frankly MAGA need to understand what a bunch of dimwitted a holes they really are and no one likes them.
-

I love how all these type memes and misinformation play out, all of them in the same humorous steps.
1. MAGA produce meme with fake facts against democrats to muddy waters in the pursuit of Trump
3. Democrat and moderates simply shrug their shoulders, go to fact check and then laugh as its proven to be false

LMAO you can't make this stuff up. It shows the rank amateurism of the MAGA movement and how little they understand about the voting public and politics in general. In other words, they think voters are idiots, you throw some mistruths out there and it will get their orange idiot elected.

With the Neanderthals leading MAGA in congress, and I mean neanderthal like MTG (has to be the single dumbest individual on the planet) they are really not going to understand where they went wrong.

What is humorous is they genuinely think they are in with a shot of winning this election because of the polls. But the polls are heavily misleading the way the USA is structured and its almost impossible to genuinely construct an accurate picture. As shown with the voting geographics of one of my previous posts the polls only go on the popular vote and it is highly biased to the regions of they call to conduct the surveys.

He will get polaxed in the upcoming election and part of me genuinely wants to see the fall out, because frankly MAGA need to understand what a bunch of dimwitted a holes they really are and no one likes them.
-
So you've gone from being certain that Trump would be in jail to being certain he'll lose the election?

So you've gone from being certain that Trump would be in jail to being certain he'll lose the election?

I was always certain he would lose the election. There is still every bit the chance he will be in jail.

All these trials were ready to go and in the book by October last year. What I think has caught many off guard is how slow the system is willing to go to avoid the controversy of election interference. Caught me off guard. I will admit. However, most of those believing he wouldn't be in jail was purely because they think he will get let off. Thats totally different to the system going at a snails pace.

RICO and the election interference cases are still set to go ahead before the election, but again, if found guilty he is going to be sent home pending an appeal. That much is certain and every single appeal will be granted and it wont be until after the election.

So really, the legal system has really let itself down.

-
Trouble is he and his cronies have said they will not accept the election result unless he is named the winner. It is going to get very nasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they have learned from the Brexit outcome and will vote the right party in this time.
It blows me away how much the right continues to destroy countries all over the world from within.
I don't think it's just the right, it's the extreme right that seem able to take over conservative parties far more easily then left wing ones.

Brexit was sold on a lie, Boris doubled down on the lying. Incomprehensible how long he lasted , all the time destroying the Tories.
Pretty surprised Sunak called the election. Some Tories are pissed about it and there's talk of ousting him and calling it off. Probably empty threats but it would be pretty funny.
Don't get me wrong, he out of touch and his desperate attempts to pander to the far right have been embarrassing, but in another time he probably wouldn't have been seen as bad as he is.

Much of his issues stem from Brexit and the past Tories hollowing out Britain

Pretty surprised Sunak called the election. Some Tories are pissed about it and there's talk of ousting him and calling it off. Probably empty threats but it would be pretty funny.
Their problems aren't caused by Sunak - they're party problems, that have gone back years. Sunak's obsession with sending immigrants to Rwanda clearly isn't helping, but it's only the latest in a conga line of **** ups.

There's BREXIT, their poor handling of COVID, Partygate, Boris (as a whole), allowing the NHS to crumble, cost of living crisis (the effects of which have been magnified by BREXIT), Liz Truss, and now Sunak & his Rwanda obsession.

The Tories came 3rd in the recent local government elections, behind Labor and the Liberal Democrats.

It would appear that he's calling the election early because he thinks things are only going to get worse for them at the ballot box, the longer he waits.

The idiots on the far right might have deluded themselves into thinking they have something to gain by overthrowing his leadership, but the reality is that doing so would only make things worse - especially if they replaced him with someone even further to the right.

As for calling off the election... I'm not sure if that would be possible. It depends on whether or not he's been to visit the King, to have the election writs issued. I don't believe the election can be cancelled once the writs have been issued.

Last edited:

Current polling: US election.

May 23rd 2024: Trump 46.8% - Biden 45.8% (Trump +1.0%)
May 23rd 2020: Biden 48.4% - Trump 42.9% (Biden +5.5%)

Battleground States:

Arizona (11): Trump 48.3% - Biden 43.7% (Trump +4.6%)
Georgia (16): Trump 48.7% - Biden 44.6% (Trump +4.1%)
Michigan (15): Trump 46.0% - Biden 45.0% (Trump +1.0%)
Nevada (6): Trump 47.2% - Biden 42.6% (Trump +4.6%)
North Carolina (16): Trump 47.8% - Biden 43.0% (Trump +4.8%)
Pennsylvania (19): Trump 47.7% - Biden 45.6% (Trump +2.1%)
Wisconsin (10): Trump 47.7% - Biden 47.6% (Trump +0.1%)

Joe Biden Approval:
Job Approval:
Approve 40.5%, Disapprove 55.8%.
Foreign policy: Approve 35.5%, Disapprove 60.3%.
Inflation: Approve 34.8%, Disapprove 63.2%.
Crime: Approve 40.0%, Disapprove 54.5%.
Immigration: Approve 33.8%, Disapprove 62.4%.
Hamas/Israel Conflict: Approve 32.9%, Disapprove 62.6%.
Ukraine: Approve 40.7%, Disapprove 54.0%.
Direction of Country: Right track 24.4%, Wrong Track 65.1%

Remove this Banner Ad

Back