Religion Is Dec 25th a celebration of religious persecution? #changethedate

Remove this Banner Ad

The irony being that if you'd ever read the Bible, you'd think alternatively about what Christianity should represent.

But it's rules only apply to Christians.....Don't ya know?....And especially white Christians at that.

The old testament also had a positive impact on people, telling people to turn the other cheek , love their enemies, share and forgive others had a more positive impact on mankind than anything else ever .

Can you tell us what these civilised and peaceful societies are that did not have religion ?

Not a bible scholar but pretty sure old testament was more eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth and it was the new testament that did the turn the other cheek, do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

Not a bible scholar but pretty sure old testament was more eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth and it was the new testament that did the turn the other cheek, do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

That is correct.

There are many brutal stories in the old testament. That being said Jewish people are very peaceful and extremely civilised.

Depends on the size of your bank account.....apparently.

Depends on the amount you donate out of your bank account to buy your way in.

But it doesn't seem to be proportionate to what you earn (contrary to what Jesus said regarding camels, needles and rich men)

And why is their no boxing on Boxing Day?

It should be called NBA 5 games Day. Or Cricket Day, for the uncultured bogans.
Or "lie around and fart" day for the over-indulgers....like me.
Though I was farting through my Xmas boxers.
So, now I'm torn.

The old testament also had a positive impact on people, telling people to turn the other cheek , love their enemies, share and forgive others had a more positive impact on mankind than anything else ever .

Can you tell us what these civilised and peaceful societies are that did not have religion ?
You’re obviously taking the piss!
The Old Testament along with the Quran are the two most evil and sinister books to ever be created and inspired by man and man alone,no god or gods had any part in the creation of.
You’re a fool and I’d like to see christianity and Islam die a fast painful demise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back