Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t! What are you trying to convey smocky?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's when someone cuts off all communication, often randomly or without warning. Although originally it was almost entirely for dating, it's now widely used for anyone who just deliberately ignores or otherwise doesn't respond to a message. I was giving such a boomerish comment ample ghost time because it deserved such a response. As one of the youngest members on BigFooty, I feel it is my duty to tool the elderly for how best to deal with modern society.

Last edited:

It's when someone cuts off all communication, often randomly or without warning. Although originally, it was almost entirely for dating, it's now widely used for anyone who just deliberately ignores or otherwise doesn't respond to a message. I was giving such a boomerish comment ample ghost time because it deserved such a response. As one of the youngest members on BigFooty, I feel it is my duty to tool the elderly for how best to deal with modern society.
So way back when, you thought to yourself, "I think I need to school this boomer. First I shall ghost him(is it a ghosting if the ghostee is unaware of it?) for 23 days, then I shall show him the error of his ways"?

Crazy plan. So crazy it just might have worked.

Hell, I think I want to introduce you to my daughters.

I think we need to make this the next social media challenge
Be careful what you wish for.

I can see a free to air network running with this and after 4 seasons and stretching 30 episodes a season they would then have the top 10 from each season compete for the champion of champions.

Presented of course by Shane Kenny Jacobson.

Who could be the judges?

1)Andrew O'Keefe
2)Kyle Sandilands
3)?
4)?

So way back when, you thought to yourself, "I think I need to school this boomer. First I shall ghost him(is it a ghosting if the ghostee is unaware of it?) for 23 days, then I shall show him the error of his ways"?

Crazy plan. So crazy it just might have worked.

Hell, I think I want to introduce you to my daughters.
That was the crazy plan and it seems to have worked.

I would gladly be introduced to sideswipe's family. Few other posters have such a name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the crazy plan and it seems to have worked.

I would gladly be introduced to sideswipe's family. Few other posters have such a name.
Fantastic. You would be welcomed at the family table by his nephews and neices who affectionately know him as Derek.

The education you want to impart may involve a long journey. Are you a boomer Derek?

Fantastic. You would be welcomed at the family table by his nephews and neices who affectionately know him as Derek.

The education you want to impart may involve a long journey. Are you a boomer Derek?
He didn't give off Derek vibes ... I was thinking more of a Jon 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back