Recommitted Jake Riccardi [Re-signed to 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

We’d probably ask for your current second, but yeah

Our 'current' 2nd is tied to the Bulldogs.

Riccardi was very good on the weekend (but then pretty poor the week before). Still not sure what to make of him or if he will be the answer to be honest.

Kicking some goals lately which is great but still only taken 12 contested marks all year and only wins 11% of his one on ones.

Would hope we have a bigger fish in mind (even if in addition).

Our 'current' 2nd is tied to the Bulldogs.

Riccardi was very good on the weekend (but then pretty poor the week before). Still not sure what to make of him or if he will be the answer to be honest.

Kicking some goals lately which is great but still only taken 12 contested marks all year and only wins 11% of his one on ones.

Would hope we have a bigger fish in mind (even if in addition).
Hadn’t checked your current so thanks for the heads up

I am glad he resigned. Does this means Haynes is leaving then?
Maybe we trade Haynes, future 2nd to Hawthorn for their 2024r3,r4 or something like that. That's OK by me.

I am glad he resigned. Does this means Haynes is leaving then?
Maybe we trade Haynes, future 2nd to Hawthorn for their 2024r3,r4 or something like that. That's OK by me.

Hawks fans expect you to throw in one of your first round picks this year as part of a Salary Cap Dump deal (their words, not mine)

Wish more clubs were like this.

It's been a while since I've been to a GWS game but even from early days they were great at community engagement.

Might not be drawing in the supporters now but they are playing the long game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks fans expect you to throw in one of your first round picks this year as part of a Salary Cap Dump deal (their words, not mine)

We have zero need for Haynes outside of a favourable pick coming our way or a favourable player coming our way.

Now that Riccardi is locked away it makes zero sense for us to make a play for Haynes without something to sweeten the deal.

Zero sense for us to pay close to one million a year for a player who likely won't be best 22.

Wrong thread though.

He's off to North. Bookmark it. We have alot of money to throw around given the retirement of Hall, Cunnington, Zieball. We also have another 7-8 delistings to complete.

He'll sign a 3 year deal at north.

or… and hear me out on this… he won’t.

I’ll go with… “He’ll sign a three year deal with the Giants“ instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back