Racing January Daily Punt: Blackmail, Extortion, Threats to kill allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mates has a small share - Only bloke dodgier than Kavanagh.
They expect it to run well
#kissofdeath
Know a bloke who works there always gives me tips never does any good but on that last run should be close

The speed fappers must have Hey Doc a $1.35 shot given the laughable ratings they gave him out of the Winterbottom. (edit - see Liefs above as instant proof)

He does look a good bet at the $4 there though - think there is zero chance he drifts from that price and more likely to jump under $3

I don't get it, the speed fappers are wrong but they probably snapped up huge overs?

You don't rate Ya Mother that highly?

Not at all at WFA - people have forgotten that he is a handicapper - he started $11 in the Memsie at WFA over 1400 which I think he actually prefers - no surprise he is already on the drift.

I don't get it, the speed fappers are wrong but they probably snapped up huge overs?

No need to get personal just because I got the flucs 100% right and you got them wrong.

But to explain it simply for you given you couldn't get. I knew it would start a lot shorter because the speed fappers would be all over it due to the insane ratings they gave it after winning the Winterbottom.

#itsnotthathard

No i'm not, just curious the subtle dig at those that rate Hey Doc in the same sentence that you expect Hey Doc to go well.

I don't have it $1.35 like they will - there are relativities. I have explained why I don't like BGTYM - feel free to post your own market.

Trying to get the hype horses beaten in R8 at Sandown today - was going to with Mrs O'Malley but looks like she is being saved for Pakenham tomorrow night (a concern they opt for the weaker race there). So instead will have a nibble at EXCELTARA - think it's form might be marginally better than all the duck eggs and 678s in the one line form profile.

I don't have it $1.35 like they will - there are relativities. I have explained why I don't like BGTYM - feel free to post your own market.

"like they will" so assuming that "they" (the people who move markets) know nothing and are wrong. Solid theory.

When the fave comes out obviously the second fave shortens along with most of the field. true flucs are below. If you got deductions this is what your price would look like.

Hey Doc 2.70 into 2.60
SOJ 4.80 into 4.50
BGTYM 3.40 out to 5.50
Microphone firm at 5.50

Really most things staying firm. Hey Doc firms off a barrier draw BGTYM drifts probably on same basis.

Trying to get the hype horses beaten in R8 at Sandown today - was going to with Mrs O'Malley but looks like she is being saved for Pakenham tomorrow night (a concern they opt for the weaker race there). So instead will have a nibble at EXCELTARA - think it's form might be marginally better than all the duck eggs and 678s in the one line form profile.
Like mrs o Malley stable going good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"like they will" so assuming that "they" (the people who move markets) know nothing and are wrong. Solid theory.

When the fave comes out obviously the second fave shortens along with most of the field. true flucs are below.

Hey Doc 2.70 into 2.60
SOJ 4.80 into 4.50
BGTYM 3.40 out to 5.50
Microphone firm at 5.50

Really most things staying firm. Hey Doc firms off a barrier draw BGTYM drifts probably on same basis.

$4 Hey Doc
$4.60 Be Good Toya Mother
$6 Scales of Justice
$7 Microphone

I'm sorry - but just because the fave has come out you can't say Hey Doc goes straight up 2.70 from the original market that was posted when BTGM and Microphone haven't moved - you were just flat out wrong but I am not going to get into another pointless debate with you when you won't admit it.

$4 Hey Doc
$4.60 Be Good Toya Mother
$6 Scales of Justice
$7 Microphone

I'm sorry - but just because the fave has come out you can't say Hey Doc goes straight up 2.70 from the original market that was posted when BTGM and Microphone haven't moved - you were just flat out wrong but I am not going to get into another pointless debate with you when you won't admit it.

Well it seems pointless to argue when you don't understand market percentages so we will leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back