Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Feels like TIN HAT is getting into solid unders coming out of what I see as pretty moderate benchmark races
Hmmmm fair call.

I was looking at it, Paret (if track is swooping early) Schabau and Art Collection/Bela Rosa bracket as my early fancies for Sat

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
There are 2 very short first starters in the first at Pakenham tonight. 2yos over 1200, Backing 2yo first starters has always been a no no for me over 1200, Outlander is 8 bucks and it has fair city form, Think its an each way bet to nothing for those who bet each way. Not me i like to go down guns blazing

juice t

#TheExers
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Thread starter #706
There are 2 very short first starters in the first at Pakenham tonight. 2yos over 1200, Backing 2yo first starters has always been a no no for me over 1200, Outlander is 8 bucks and it has fair city form, Think its an each way bet to nothing for those who bet each way. Not me i like to go down guns blazing
Boy that Prince of Sussex has absolutely no future

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Blinkers first time too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
Think TERBIUM could be a firmer in the 6th at Pakenham tonight. Nice Maiden win and they will surely be too sharp for the Busuttin flly over 1200m (expect her to get a long way back too) who opened fave and is already on the drift
Well found Paris 👍🏼

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Know that trials aren’t everything when assessing form, but LOVING GABY trialled just about as well as you can possibly go. Outstanding trial, trucked along under a hold to topple her rivals late with ease. Two subsequent winners in TALENTED and SHE SHAO FLY from that trial also, with the former winning like an above average animal at Geelong. Don’t normally dive into unexposed 2 y/o’s but this one could be an exception

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The 44kgs is a furphy. its WFA so its weighted on 2yo maturity. Its going to start way unders on the day. WFA should be considered as level weights best horse wins (most of the time).
Horses are like humans. They may be a certain age but they’re body and physical characteristics are of another age.

Top Bottom