Racing January Daily Punt: They call it the Magic Millions because millions magically disappear

Remove this Banner Ad

i am on her at a pre-post of $51 but Ive watched both her and Coolangatta a few times - am I missing something with Miss Hellfire in the MM on Saturday

Won with authority racing on the speed last week and was drawing away again when challenged

Yet is 9s while Coolangatta is odds on

i am on her at a pre-post of $51 but Ive watched both her and Coolangatta a few times - am I missing something with Miss Hellfire in the MM on Saturday

Won with authority racing on the speed last week and was drawing away again when challenged

Yet is 9s while Coolangatta is odds on

She couldn't even beat Soaring Ambition at Wyong who got easily held by a Sunshine Coast horse next time out. She hardly won with authority last time out either - got home by less than a length. In fact I'd almost back Perfect Mission to turn the tables this weekend (I could even have something small on Swiss Exile out of that race if it got a run).

That looks the lower class form line to my eye. The market has it pretty right for mine with the Russian looking the only real danger - the speed fappers seem to hate Cool so you might get a very backable price about her on the day.

Last edited:
She couldn't even beat Soaring Ambition at Wyong who got easily held by a Sunshine Coast horse next time out. She hardly won with authority last time out either - got home by less than a length. In fact I'd almost back Perfect Mission to turn the tables this weekend (I could even have something small on Swiss Exile out of that race if it got a run).

That looks the lower class form line to my eye. The market has it pretty right for mine with the Russian looking the only real danger - the speed fappers seem to hate Cool so you might get a very backable price about her on the day.
Ran nearly a second faster than the Colts/geldings the race before and Perfect Mission had every chance to run her down, yet MH was drawing away again on the line. Would be stunned to PM beat her home.

Ran nearly a second faster than the Colts/geldings the race before and Perfect Mission had every chance to run her down, yet MH was drawing away again on the line. Would be stunned to PM beat her home.

Well times are utterly irrelevant but the colts race was won by a 50:1 shot who isn’t even in the market here. They’re just the wrong form lines for mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worthily worth a bet?

As we found out each spring local punters have NFI about overseas form. Race was 1000m too short for it. One of the most laughable goes you’d ever see if it didn’t happen for basically every half cocked import that runs down here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back