News JDG in trouble for “inappropriate touching”.

Should JDG be punished? IQ has no issue.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at people who think its no big deal
The guy is currently up for sexual assault charges
He is not a safe pair of hands in any meaning of the word, not even on field these days

Lol at people who think its no big deal
The guy is currently up for sexual assault charges
He is not a safe pair of hands in any meaning of the word, not even on field these days

Just show how big of an Idiots he is

FMD the AFLPA should demand no cameras in the rooms pregame without prior arrangement. if you look hard enough and long enough of course your gonna find someone being a jerk.

FMD the AFLPA should demand no cameras in the rooms pregame without prior arrangement. if you look hard enough and long enough of course your gonna find someone being a jerk.
not "someone"
the same few blokes over and over and over again

I played soccer for 17 yrs.. and I can tell you now.. can't count how many times we'd walk past each other at training and that re.. and flick each other in the nars nasties re.. standard response would be.. oh fu** re you.. you got me a beauty.. you owe me a beer for that you dog re.. I'm going out tonight you idiot.. and that re sort of a thing and and that re.. then we'd just laugh it off and that..

We're making a mountain out of a vlakia re.
I don't always agree with your posts.
This one I do.

I played soccer for 17 yrs.. and I can tell you now.. can't count how many times we'd walk past each other at training and that re.. and flick each other in the nars nasties re.. standard response would be.. oh fu** re you.. you got me a beauty.. you owe me a beer for that you dog re.. I'm going out tonight you idiot.. and that re sort of a thing and and that re.. then we'd just laugh it off and that..

We're making a mountain out of a vlakia re.
The old “Whats the capital of Thailand?” trick

Do you agree there is huge pressure on him to say he’s fine with it, even if he’s not, so he doesn’t cause a huge shitstorm for the club, and DeGoey?

do you also agree that there is a power imbalance here, like a boss and his young assistant, where by De Goey is a superstar and senior member of the team while Quaynor is a young kid trying to fit in?
No. You have created a narrative here that you don’t know exists. I think it’s pretty far
fetched to assume this is anything more than byplay between teammates and friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are sports where groping plays a more direct role in the outcome of the contest.

Oh how I miss the hilarity of Roy and H.G, they were as big and as popular as the games itself.
Commentary of the Gymnastics with such moves as the 'Battered Sav' and 'Hello Boys' was comedy gold....The Great Grundy, hats off to you sir, you have made my night.

There is already “prior arrangement“ in place for the cameras to be there.
Its in the player contracts, signed off by the AFLPA.
And the right to camera access in change rooms is nothing new.

There is already “prior arrangement“ in place for the cameras to be there.
Its in the player contracts, signed off by the AFLPA.
And the right to camera access in change rooms is nothing new.
Fair point. They should negotiate it out of the EBA at the next opportunity. Then by consent only on a case by case basis. If it’s so valuable let the AFL pay the clubs who consent to being surveilled. I’m as voyeuristic as the next person if it’s in front of me but I won’t miss it if it’s not there.

Do you agree there is huge pressure on him to say he’s fine with it, even if he’s not, so he doesn’t cause a huge shitstorm for the club, and DeGoey?

do you also agree that there is a power imbalance here, like a boss and his young assistant, where by De Goey is a superstar and senior member of the team while Quaynor is a young kid trying to fit in?
That's quite a nice little argument.
So if IQ says he is fine with it then obviously he is under pressure and lying. Therefore we must hang JDG.
If IQ says he wasn't fine with it then me must hang JDG.
No matter what IQ says we must hang JDG.

It's like asking the question "Do you still beat your wife?"
Whether you say yes or no you sound like a wife beater.

From what I can see of the current generation of kids, they have no problems speaking up.

That's quite a nice little argument.
So if IQ says he is fine with it then obviously he is under pressure and lying. Therefore we must hang JDG.
If IQ says he wasn't fine with it then me must hang JDG.
No matter what IQ says we must hang JDG.

It's like asking the question "Do you still beat your wife?"
Whether you say yes or no you sound like a wife beater.

From what I can see of the current generation of kids, they have no problems speaking up.
True.I think IQ is one of our most mature and well spoken younger players.I’m sure he can speak up for himself,and doesn’t need others to speak on his behalf.

Get over it Kappa, have you played competitive sport in a team orientated game ? if no , then it may come as a surprise that these bum touches occur, they occur frequently in club rooms, maybe it`s not your cup of tea and that`s fair enough . me, I was never offended, a team mate taps you on the bum for a well done, or , come on lift your game, it`s part of the fabric of most sports, be it Football, soccer, netball, basketball, etc, heck , even the strawberry and cream tennis fraternity are into it, far greater issues going on in today`s bizzaro world.

Back