Preview JLT Series, Game 1 - Richmond vs Melbourne - Sunday March 3rd, 4:40pm, Deakin Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hate at the 13min-12min mark in the 3rd quarter last night there was a shot of Shiel on the bench on the phone looking all sooky. Can we get a Gif please?

Could come in handy :D
KzRmowV.gif

26 man final squad, so 8 on the bench, has that always been the case for JLT or a result of extreme heat? Just had a look at the forecast- 38 C when our game kicks off!!! Farken hot!!
Yeah we play in the heat...
AFL darlings bumbers play on a cool night...
Anything to stress our players out, corrupt scum!

26 man final squad, so 8 on the bench, has that always been the case for JLT or a result of extreme heat? Just had a look at the forecast- 38 C when our game kicks off!!! Farken hot!!
If the AFL had any sense they'd allow both sides to have all their listed players allowed to play.Treat the game for what it is.A PRACTICE game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just watching the Bloose vs Bummers JLT, I don't think there's any instructions from Hocking for the wingmen to hangback at centerbounces at all. They don't RUSH in but they certainly can casually jog in or even walk in....I think this is simply a tactic...ie. don't rush in and leave your oppo free, so all 4 wingers are guarding their zone/man.

for me, you can hang back, stay within reach of your oppo wingman...or risk leaving him free, rush in and be a +1 in the centre...I'd say that's the instructions from the coaches...not Hocking.

I didn’t think tha was allowed , that effectively offsets much of the change if you want to send an extra down back basically from hbf corner

That’s pretty much been my argument about this rule from day dot

Useless when the serious stuff starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back