Play Nice Joe Daniher 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see him back and playing well. Hope he sticks with the Bombers and they can mend their relationship. Sydney would be insane to give up multiple first round picks for someone with his injury history.

Was great to see him play and play well. He seriously is the most dynamic key forward in game at his best including Franklin hope he stays with Bombers and gets a good run at it provided they dont play finals.

Good to see him playing again.
Nothing has changed re his future though. In fact his season has gone exactly how everyone thought.
Might get on the paddock mid-late season if all goes well.
Has had a 3 goal season. 1 more than Jake Riccardi.

Good to see him playing again.
Nothing has changed re his future though. In fact his season has gone exactly how everyone thought.
Might get on the paddock mid-late season if all goes well.
Has had a 3 goal season. 1 more than Jake Riccardi.
If you think Daniher's only strength is goal kicking, then you don't watch him enough. Completely broke the game open for us in the second half.

I have nothing against Daniher whatsoever and was happy to see him back on the field.
However as a card-carrying member of the "So ugly it looks like his face was set on fire and put out with a bike chain" club myself, I was instantly reminded - largely by that disgraceful moustache - just how rough Daniher's melon is.

I have nothing against Daniher whatsoever and was happy to see him back on the field.
However as a card-carrying member of the "So ugly it looks like his face was set on fire and put out with a bike chain" club myself, I was instantly reminded - largely by that disgraceful moustache - just how rough Daniher's melon is.

We're offering memberships at the 'Has a face like a poisoned chop' club if you're seeking to meet some fresh faces...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admit you feel threatened by his raw sexuality

His body language against Eagles was shiite compared to the game before. He rushed through the set shots like he was holding a rancid rat. The lack of care and composure was damnnig. Then he is sitting on the fence waiting for a kick. Bizarre. I reckon he is gone from the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back