Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Rogan is close to becoming a born again Christian, atheism is a "religion of the woke" etc. * me. What a piece of s**t he's become over the last few years.

The funny thing is the most outspoken Atheists he has had on his show are very critical against 'wokeness'. Dawkins, Harris, Maher.

Rogan compared to 10 years ago, sad to see.

The funny thing is the most outspoken Atheists he has had on his show are very critical against 'wokeness'. Dawkins, Harris, Maher.

Yeah, imagine calling Christopher Hitchens or George Carlin 'woke' if they were still around.

The funny thing is the people who can't see how much Rogan has changed. It's embarrassing and it boggles my mind how his podcast can be so popular. Are there really just that many idiots out there?

edit: apparently he averages about 11 million listeners per episode. at least it's not 50 or 100 million.

Yeah, imagine calling Christopher Hitchens or George Carlin 'woke' if they were still around.

The funny thing is the people who can't see how much Rogan has changed. It's embarrassing and it boggles my mind how his podcast can be so popular. Are there really just that many idiots out there?
Protect Our Parks episodes are good, but that has nothing to do with Rogan (in fact would be better if it was just Mark and Shane).

Funny how even the comedians attached Rogan are starting to suck now. Segura and Bert are unlistenable these days. Money corrupts?

Protect Our Parks episodes are good, but that has nothing to do with Rogan (in fact would be better if it was just Mark and Shane).

Funny how even the comedians attached Rogan are starting to suck now. Segura and Bert are unlistenable these days. Money corrupts?
I think money and audience.

If the Democrats offered the rich exactly the same tax cuts that the Republicans get, I think Rogan etc would still suck up to the Republican base because so much of their audience now is. If their audiences grew and attracted a lot more Democrat voters than they have now then maybe they'd try to balance both sides a bit better but I can't see that happening.

Oh yeah haven't those particular atheists turned out to be massive grifting campaigners

Should have known from the start given how they did actually treat being atheist like a religion

Oh yeah haven't those particular atheists turned out to be massive grifting campaigners

Should have known from the start given how they did actually treat being atheist like a religion
Have to disagree a bit here. I don’t agree with them on the “woke” rhetoric but Dawkins and Harris are still very much anti Trump and are against all that anti vax red pill conspiracy crap. Harris is hated by the Tate, Tim Pool, Alex Jones nutters and try hard low lives.

Maher, on the other hand, might as well be a Republican at this point.

Have to disagree a bit here. I don’t agree with them on the “woke” rhetoric but Dawkins and Harris are still very much anti Trump and are against all that anti vax red pill conspiracy crap. Harris is hated by the Tate, Tim Pool, Alex Jones nutters and try hard low lives.

Maher, on the other hand, might as well be a Republican at this point.
Dawkins has gone full anti trans ranting bigot
Sam Harris spent a lot of time being Islamophobic with Maher

They sell books and go on the circuit it's a grift, and Dawkins has a history of misogyny too

You only have to talk to people that listen to his show

A fair amount take what he and his guests say on face value.

Now I don't have an issue with JR, it's clearly meant to be a dude listening to people talk s**t.

But unchallenged s**t is exactly how we end up with measles outbreaks.

Add one cup Joe Rogan and cook for $250 mil from Spotify minutes.

The video covers Brand's move from lefty with 10's of thousands of views to wellness guru to full grifter with "They Are Hiding This" video titles that get millions of views.

You can't keep an audience coming back and ad money flowing in by just spreading the same boilerplate lefty messages every week.

You can keep a continuous audience by shifting your message to the latest conspiracy and changing the target of your suspicion every week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add one cup Joe Rogan and cook for $250 mil from Spotify

You can't keep an audience coming back and ad money flowing in by just spreading the same boilerplate lefty messages every week.

You can keep a continuous audience by shifting your message to the latest conspiracy and changing the target of your suspicion to very week.
BF model,embrace it like you do.

Tom is alright, Bert has been insufferable for a very long time. Years and years, before Joe even started getting real hate

I don't really care if it is just dudes getting high and talking about s**t. Who would? Some religio, conservative wowsers?

The problem is with bringing in grifters and known, proven liars as authorities on a subject. Boosting their message, and not actually examining their worst lies but accepting them uncritically.
Honestly, I think this pretty much sums it up. Rogan is very carefully positioning himself not to be labelled that extreme American nut because he is allowing his guests to happily take that mantle with their views. He is just paraphrasing and providing a platform in a way he thinks is democratic and worthy. He isn’t novel or original.

However, it’s come to the point where he is now being exposed as a facilitator of conspiracy driven cranks and unless he starts levelling out his audience with more balanced views he is just another full blown conspiracy theorist himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back