Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, imagine calling Christopher Hitchens or George Carlin 'woke' if they were still around.

The funny thing is the people who can't see how much Rogan has changed. It's embarrassing and it boggles my mind how his podcast can be so popular. Are there really just that many idiots out there?

edit: apparently he averages about 11 million listeners per episode. at least it's not 50 or 100 million.

George Carlin would have made an absolute mess of Dumb Joe.

If George was alive today and had a podcast, well that would be something special.

Tom is alright, Bert has been insufferable for a very long time. Years and years, before Joe even started getting real scrutiny and criticism for platforming nutters and getting sucked into believing the Betoota Advocate is a real news site.
EFA

Hang on.

I thought the defence of criticism for Rogan was that he wasn't advocating for s**t himself and just keeps inviting controversial figures in; in short, he signalboosts dickheads. He's talking significantly more than Dr. Phil there, leading the conversation, making points himself. He's diverted the conversation down crackpot lane, and Phil's now going with it; if that chat is now cookertalk live, it's not Phil that took it there.

In what percentage of interviews does he frontload like that?

Hang on.

I thought the defence of criticism for Rogan was that he wasn't advocating for s**t himself and just keeps inviting controversial figures in; in short, he signalboosts dickheads. He's talking significantly more than Dr. Phil there, leading the conversation, making points himself. He's diverted the conversation down crackpot lane, and Phil's now going with it; if that chat is now cookertalk live, it's not Phil that took it there.

Yeah he discusses stuff with these people and tends to give his opinion. I mean he'll defer to the "expert" and often just let them talk, but he will converse.

He's got a strange style of "interview", well he doesn't actually interview. Sometimes you forget he's actually there but will leap in randomly at some point to say something.

And he often will go down "crackpot lane", he loves a weird theory or concept, probably depends how stoned he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he discusses stuff with these people and tends to give his opinion. I mean he'll defer to the "expert" and often just let them talk, but he will converse.

He's got a strange style of "interview", well he doesn't actually interview. Sometimes you forget he's actually there but will leap in randomly at some point to say something.

And he often will go down "crackpot lane", he loves a weird theory or concept, probably depends how stoned he is.
'bro we need to go check out the bongo apes in the congo while on DMT'

'bro we need to go check out the bongo apes in the congo while on DMT'

One of his funniest was when he had James Hetfield on (who i heart a lot) and they were talking music etc. Het briefly mentioned he kept bees, Rogan is like "woah man how cool are bees", next 45 mins was about bees, Rogan didn't know much but was way more excited talking about that than Metallica!

One of his funniest was when he had James Hetfield on (who i heart a lot) and they were talking music etc. Het briefly mentioned he kept bees, Rogan is like "woah man how cool are bees", next 45 mins was about bees, Rogan didn't know much but was way more excited talking about that than Metallica!
Shane Gillis has a few jokes about love on the spectrum and stuff like that. One of them was about how much they like animals and what not...

Randomly when he and Matt McCusker was on he sarcastically asks Joe what his favourite animal was, as a very subtle dig at his one track mine, Joe didn't pick up on it and rants about apes haha

He is at his core a moron which makes people overthinking his podcast like the regulars here do mystifying. Clearly never listen and just hate it anyway. Truly odd to me

Shane Gillis has a few jokes about love on the spectrum and stuff like that. One of them was about how much they like animals and what not...

Randomly when he and Matt McCusker was on he sarcastically asks Joe what his favourite animal was, as a very subtle dig at his one track mine, Joe didn't pick up on it and rants about apes haha

He is at his core a moron which makes people overthinking his podcast like the regulars here do mystifying. Clearly never listen and just hate it anyway. Truly odd to me
Because his podcast is one of the biggest and most influential in the world, and a lot of Rogan fanboys tend to be just as much of a brain dead conspiracy nut as Rogan himself is, if not more, that's why.

And to me, moron and POS can overlap quite a bit.

Love how triggered you guys are by something you can choose not to listen to. Touch grass
It's entertaining as well. Seeing someone on $250 mil being such an idiot is a blast.

Because his podcast is one of the biggest and most influential in the world, and a lot of Rogan fanboys tend to be just as much of a brain dead conspiracy nut as Rogan himself is, if not more, that's why.

And to me, moron and POS can overlap quite a bit.

There's no excuses here, you can't even go down the "just asking questions" road. I doubt too many diseases in the last half century have been as heavily studied as HIV/AIDS.

LOL, I responded to Loper and 2 of you (one of which supposedly has me on ignore), angrily replies within minutes. As previously mentioned, touch grass guys
Go lick his culo some more mate.

The issue with Rogan isn't just that he's a moron, he's a *******. It isn't that he's wrong so much of the time, it's that he can't handle or own up to it nearly as much as he once did, like when he couldn’t handle a primatologist telling him he was wrong about some newly discovered primate that was obviously fake. Guy is just diet coke Alex Jones at this point, but nowhere near as funny.

Hang on.

This thread is hilarious. Another example of
"See, See, this edited biased clip that chopped up 90sec of content proves XXX" as opposed to actually listening to the podcast to get the full background.

A large majority of the conversations were topics covered in Phils new book.... Which is also kinda the point of having a guest on who would be plugging a new book.

Phil lead a large chunk of the conversation, including around the borders and immigration, as Phil himself went there personally and recorded conversations with Border Police.

The desperation in here is tragic

"See, See, this edited biased clip that chopped up 90sec of content proves XXX" as opposed to actually listening to the podcast to get the full background.

A large majority of the conversations were topics covered in Phils new book.... Which is also kinda the point of having a guest on who would be plugging a new book.

Phil lead a large chunk of the conversation, including around the borders and immigration, as Phil himself went there personally and recorded conversations with Border Police.

Dr. Phil is a sack of s**t, though, much like Rogan toe brain himself.

Try actually listening to the podcast to get the full background:

Dude, I'm legit asking you in the post you're quoting:
You could do with reading the posts you quote before getting your supposed humour and derision out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back