Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he used his phone driving and used a non-compliant motorbike helmet! Oh the humanity!

You don’t think it’s a problem, fine. If you read the article, it refers to more than one driving incident. And then there’s other historic driving incidents. And the other court case.

But everything’s ok.

Re the helmet - I knew a young father who came off his bike without a helmet. Died instantly. But obviously not a problem for you.

You don’t think it’s a problem, fine. If you read the article, it refers to more than one driving incident. And then there’s other historic driving incidents. And the other court case.

But everything’s ok.

Re the helmet - I knew a young father who came off his bike without a helmet. Died instantly. But obviously not a problem for you.

With regards to the helmet, an ADR compliant helmet becomes a non-compliant helmet if the little silver sticker on the back comes off or becomes illegible.
It's a mean little trick highway patrol officers like to use occasionally if for some reason they don't take a liking to you.

I watch them all with keen interest, but I’m objective. If he put four quarter performances together consistently, he might one day be comparable to Dustin Martin, but as it stands that’s just a pipe dream.
He’s our best forward by a long way. Played in the forward 50 full time and for a full season, would kick over 50 goals.

The moral outrage over this is insane 😂. Fmd.

Just disappointed. And impatient for JDG to grow up.

I know he’s a risk taker. He’s admitted to being impulsive, and acting before he thinks. It’s probably what makes him the footballer that he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just disappointed. And impatient for JDG to grow up.

I know he’s a risk taker. He’s admitted to being impulsive, and acting before he thinks. It’s probably what makes him the footballer that he is.
Nothing wrong with risk taking so long as you leave yourself an escape clause - back it off to 95% in general life and you have enough leeway.

But everything’s ok.

It said he wore a non-compliant helmet, not nothing at all, so maybe you should read it again yourself before you go insinuating that I'm an insensitive prick.
I know people, including direct relatives, that have died from doing the wrong thing driving, doesn't mean I think every single driving indiscretion is evil. Get off your high horse.

With regards to the helmet, an ADR compliant helmet becomes a non-compliant helmet if the little silver sticker on the back comes off or becomes illegible.
It's a mean little trick highway patrol officers like to use occasionally if for some reason they don't take a liking to you.
So like if you're Jordan DeGoey and the cop doesn't go for Collingwood?

It said he wore a non-compliant helmet, not nothing at all, so maybe you should read it again yourself before you go insinuating that I'm an insensitive prick.
I know people, including direct relatives, that have died from doing the wrong thing driving, doesn't mean I think every single driving indiscretion is evil. Get off your high horse.

Re the bolded, I agree with you. It’s just that our boy has collected a few driving indiscretions along the way. And I’m tired of hearing about them. The media will keep reporting them while Jordy keeps doing them. The penny is taking a while to drop.

And apologies for my insinuation. JDG is very frustrating, but I shouldn’t take that out on other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back