Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My long-windedness is a disease, a malady I've suffered for years, and I admire the prose of those who don't suffer from it.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Please don't call me Pauline Hanson ever again.

PS: I'm a bit jilted you've never noticed my posting style.

Ok I will explain it again and how the conversation came about.
A poster said that he should not be getting pissed at this time of the year.
I pointed out that 0,9 does not necessarily mean a person is pissed. Just that, nothing more.
My comment was not in relation to driving or to Jordan. Forget those things.
I was merely stating that 0,9 does not necessarily mean a person is pissed.
So you are trying to justify De Goey's ... nah, just taking the piss. :p

Quite literally, the dog actually did it, this time...

Yep. Everyone will close to De Goey be Houded by the Media to find more Bad Stories as they want to see Blood at Collingwood

Positives? Pray tell!
I meant from now. De Goey has made pledges to change his ways, hopefully now we can talk about the good things he is doing. The training session with Howe for example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is an amazing “guess”.
Noooo. Not Saint Oxley :eek:

Williams, Keeffe and Fasolo are feeling left out...are they a 3rd wheel in this friends circle? Share a Love of music i hear.

page_1.jpg

Just like I could draw a conclusion you are older than Darcy given you've called him Peter twice:)
To be honest, I took my lead from a poster commenting on the first sighting of Darcy boy's blonde bombshell, saying he now looked more like his dad. Unfortunately I never had the pleasure to see Peter play:(

I resent having to reply to Pauline Hanson, but I'll explain anyway because I'm a trooper.

My long-windedness is a disease, a malady I've suffered for years, and I admire the prose of those who don't suffer from it.

Yes.

Says the poster that pompously asked if I was commenting on how people should parent...

FWIW I realised that it was the wrong way to present my post and edited it accordingly almost 15 minutes before yours, but don’t let my annoyance at myself over that get in the way of your vent.

At least you have the conviction to call it as you see it as opposed to those that merely “liked” it.
Isn't the point of the "like" function to show that you agree with or like a poster's sentiments instead of repeating what they say?

Agreed. A simple statement like " There are other occasions where De Goey has seriously breached the conditions of his playing contract and the draconian penalties reflect those breaches". Dont need anymore detail than that.

Still I doubt anything like that will come out because I doubt any of his indiscretions add up to that kind of level. I suspect the club is using the DUI charge to give him an penalty out of kilter with his crimes because the want to play the PR game and have greater control over the playing group. They want more puppets.

Its basically what they said. Maybe you need to read behind the lines a bit but clearly from their comments this latest incident is part of a bigger issue.

"Jordan can have a long career with Collingwood if he commits himself wholly to his football but he could also have a very short career if he doesn’t," Walsh said.

"The club, and particularly his teammates, want to see behavioural change. They need to be able to trust him and believe in him.

"Jordan can win back the faith he has lost over a period of time and have a very good career if he honours all that he has agreed to today. He is telling us he wants to change. The time for talking is over

Isn't the point of the "like" function to show that you agree with or like a poster's sentiments instead of repeating what they say?

I agree that the "like" function is to show that you agree with or like a poster's sentiments instead of repeating what they say.

I wouldn’t have thought it was designed for the purpose it was used in this case. G4F gave as good as they got I respect that. The others didn’t and hid behind the “like” function. Cowardly like the ferret version of a keyboard warrior :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back