Recommitted Jordan DeGoey [Re-signed to 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

He has bit Collingwood so many times by being a DH it’s a bit s**t of him to nose up clauses that keep him on the straight and narrow.

Huge red flags. Don’t go near him.

Hope Collingwood don’t fold. The guys bullshit isn’t worth it

He has bit Collingwood so many times by being a DH it’s a bit s**t of him to nose up clauses that keep him on the straight and narrow.

Huge red flags. Don’t go near him.

Hope Collingwood don’t fold. The guys bullshit isn’t worth it

He got them to the prelim, a bees dick from the gf. And is the teams best player or close enough

With less than a handful of days until free agency opens and a player of Jordan's capability still unsigned I don't think it's unreasonable to think he was a done deal to another club for a while now and is just running out the clock before it becomes official.

On one hand JDG clearly has no interest in maintaining some basic standards while employed at the Pies.

On the other hand he’s one of their most important players, currently in his prime and has a decent track record in finals.

Most players mellow in their late 20’s, maybe JDG won’t, but I think the Saints will be surprised by what he will add to their squad. He’s the exact type of player they’ve needed to bring in for a while.

I'm talking the time line....it happened over a decade a go....

On SM-F711B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jonah Hill Superbad GIF

Yeah hats off to Collingwood. Don't commit to a bloke that isn't willing to commit to himself.

Also putting the club above greedy individuals. They've been far too willing to offer huge contracts to players already at the club. JDG is basically Jake Stringer. He's a gun some of the time. It's nice to have another gear, but you don't sell the farm to keep them, even less so with the baggage he comes with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I agree, reports are the Pies clauses were pretty strict and arbitrary with a lot of Grey areas basically meaning the club can pull out at any time and not pay him.

Nobody exactly knows what the clauses are except for the parties involved at this stage.

He would still be a massive get for the Saints or Dons if they open up the war chest. Pies are just in salary cap hell right now and cannot afford one * up anywhere salary cap wise hence I understand why they have such tight clauses currently for the cash they are about to pay him.

Interesting to see where this issue goes in the next week or two.
The Dayne Beams royal screw burnt the club enough for them to have learnt their lesson.

He would have a regular behavioural clause in his employment contract like everyone else.

Collingwood would just want to put in a more restrictive one.

Given how they have treated Treloar, Grundy etc would you be willing to sign a deal with them based on a subjective clause?
After Dayne Beams robbed the club of money, do you blame the club for not wanting to hand out free money to any dickhead who can kick kangaroo skin around?

Last edited:
He got them to the prelim, a bees dick from the gf. And is the teams best player or close enough
Did he though? We went 1-2 in September and comprehensively won the Freo game in between. We lost to Sydney by 1 point with him playing his worst game of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back