List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put your pants back on cowboy.

There were leaks/updates almost daily a month back that it was looking likely.

Things change.

Get over yourself.

Are you talking about Josh Kelly this time, Dustin Martin, or Josh Kelly the last time he was totally coming?

Hey guys - here's a theory....

Suppose Josh changes his mind and GWS have cap issues - do you think maybe we could trade for him next year and maybe GWS pays half his contract out as a salary dump.

Do you think that could happen?
Worth a thread?

Surely there is another kid out there by the name of Joshua Kelly .... maybe we were just looking at the wrong one all along :-D

Neither here nor there, but I just remembered that Snake told me to kill myself in 2018 when I mentioned that people here don't have a clue about list decisions and trade targets 😂

Remember, down the street, :thumbsu:not across the tracks:thumbsdown:.

Poor bloke wouldn't be dealing the news too well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither here nor there, but I just remembered that Snake told me to kill myself in 2018 when I mentioned that people here don't have a clue about list decisions and trade targets 😂

Poor bloke wouldn't be dealing the news too well.
His only ever heartbreak since he hasn’t had any girlfriends, so sad sending my condolences to him and his meth house💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

North Melbourne was one of few clubs with the scope to make a significant offer to Kelly - and the Kangaroos had the option of front-loading a deal to make it easier in the latter years - but they still did not match GWS’s term of eight years, the longest signed by a player since Lance Franklin’s nine year $10m deal with the Swans from 2013.

He looks like he's extremely constipated.

North Melbourne was one of few clubs with the scope to make a significant offer to Kelly - and the Kangaroos had the option of front-loading a deal to make it easier in the latter years - but they still did not match GWS’s term of eight years, the longest signed by a player since Lance Franklin’s nine year $10m deal with the Swans from 2013.

Proud of my football club 💙

What is Hopper's contract status? I'd prefer him to Kelly in a vacuum.

“Jacob Hopper will sign a new two-year deal that’ll take him through to free agency at GWS,” Ralph said.

“He’s a local Riverina boy, his agent Robbie D’Orazio met up with Jason McCartney yesterday so that will all take care of itself post-season.

“Josh Kelly, I still expect that he will stay on that eight year, $8 million deal that he can trigger of course to free agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back