List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to the Hawks for the draw with gws today. Hopefully they just cast further doubt about the prospect of a gws flag, plus elevated the value of our first round pick. Now if we can just convince them to help fund a dog park at Arden Street....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing you're guessing about the media guessing.

Im not guessing about a chat that happened a week ago about guessing where JK will be playing in 2018. We were confident then and are still confident now.

What we do need to do is sacrifice a Hutchy type to the Gods of fair play and make the media accountable.

Im not guessing about a chat that happened a week ago about guessing where JK will be playing in 2018. We were confident then and are still confident now.

What we do need to do is sacrifice a Hutchy type to the Gods of fair play and make the media accountable.

This is it.

We wait until the dust has settled, work out who is full of s**t and then dedicate and maintain a thread to useless footy media commentators.

Next time a UFMC spouts crap we just bump from the thread.

It will prove to be a useful resource.

This is it.

We wait until the dust has settled, work out who is full of s**t and then dedicate and maintain a thread to useless footy media commentators.

Over to you Snake i am not much of a thread starter unless it is preseason, then i start threads about practice matches no one seems to know about. :) Always ends in a kafuffel.lol

This is it.

That will be one long thread.
Do we back date it to..." The word is north are moving to the gold coast"
With all this Tassie speculation

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

That will be one long thread.
Do we back date it to..." The word is north are moving to the gold coast"
With all this Tassie speculation

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

The inaugural post mate.:thumbsu:

Caro.

RISING Kangaroo Luke McDonald is excited at the possibility of Greater Western Sydney star Josh Kelly joining North Melbourne but says he hasn't spoken to his friend about a possible move.

The pair grew up playing alongside one another since making the Victorian under-12 team and their fathers both played for the Roos in the 1980s.

Kelly, who is out of contract next season, has reportedly been offered a multi-season, $10 million contract from the Roos.

McDonald said he hopes the club can lure a big name player like Kelly.

"There's been talk about Josh and a bit about Dustin Martin, so I would love for both of those players (to come to North)," he said.

"Obviously I've got that personal relationship with Josh and you know he's got to make a decision.

"I haven't spoken to him but I know he's a ripper fella and he's got the family connection at North, so hopefully he comes and wears the blue and white stripes."

The Roos will be seeking some star power after a disappointing year that has seen them drop to 17th at the end of round 15, and out of finals contention.

McDonald didn't think the team deserved to miss out on finals, considering their competitiveness throughout the year.

"We've lost four or five games by under a goal," he said.

"If we had have won those games, who knows where we would be? We would expect to probably be going long into September so it has been disappointing."

The return of Ben Cunnington is set to bolster the Roos in their clash against Fremantle at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

Cunnington has been one of North's most consistent players with an average of 25 disposals per game and ranked sixth in the AFL for total clearances.

McDonald said his teammate's return to his best form this season had been essential.

"Cunners is probably our most important player, been in super form this year so whenever he misses, it's pretty obvious that he's not out there," he said.

"He really led the way in the preseason, lost a few kilos and he was running unbelievable times.

"His attitude's been first class and he's really stepped up as a leader of the young group.

"His footy is speaking for itself."

Don't you think Josh kelly will be Mark Murphy?
just touching ball. never effective to make score.
Dusty is more skillful to deliver and find spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back