R7. Lunar Flare

R8. Corner Pocket

Eagle Farm

R6. Incentivise

R8. Brooklyn Hustle

Morphettville

R7. Crypto Currency

R9. He’s Exclusive

MASTER JAMIE taking a well trodden path stepping back from the Straddy to the time honored Rockhampton Business Machines Handicap in the last at Rocky today.

Up a lazy 14 kgs for his troubles (surely a huge positive ROI play over the long term)

How's the history of horses going this route?

Going up 10+ kgs in the last year

8 wins from 128 runners for a juicy -59% POT - but I am guessing a lot of those are into high weights.

Edit - it also includes jumps and I CBF working out how to exclude high weights

Last edited:
Was tipped up by the WA guys on twitter pretty hard pre-race on exposed form/trials. Market just was wrong at opening by the sounds of it.
I had a look at its form and it had a good 10 runs over 1400 to 1600m yet all its wins were over the 1000m and fresh. I get the feeling this was a plunge planned from a long time ago!

Given the notoriously reliable form students at Newcastle trots - I suspect this very heavily backed favorite in race 6 Touche is nearly unbeatable.

Just like they read the form so well a couple of races back when an alarmingly drifting favorite galloped for no apparent reason and was tailed off.

#nothingsuss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the notoriously reliable form students at Newcastle trots - I suspect this very heavily backed favorite in race 6 Touche is nearly unbeatable.

Just like they read the form so well a couple of races back when an alarmingly drifting favorite galloped for no apparent reason and was tailed off.

#nothingsuss
Sits in the death throughout and wins. $2.80 into $1.60. Gosh they read form well at Newcastle trots #freemoney

Similar at Mildura, who learned form assessment from the Cramps.

Shocked to see Apache Wind comfortably win this race based on flucs......Love their form study at Mildura

View attachment 1163814
View attachment 1163817
Beiderbecke $1.70 into $1.30 at Newcastle here. Should there be a market on winning margin?

Interesting - Icspots backed from 23 to 11 VERY late.

If only it was as easy as following the money. More plunges and drifts went amiss than landed at Newcastle tonight

Yeah and track bias is always only pace related ;)

Getting away from the crims on rims for a moment - a rare interesting black type race on the synthetic at Newcastle tonight with ZEYAADAH who was top 3 in Oaks betting before finishing second last beaten 30+ going around. While that's obviously not a good luck the horse that finished last (Willow) won the Irish Oaks trial at Naas during the week. Won it's maiden on the synthetic last year in August.

Madame Rogue looks overs to me in the Tatts

@ 21s I reckon it’s worth a nibble

Was huge last start, 3rd up Waller special incoming. Seen this story before

I'd be going 1 to win 3 to place - absolute milk drinker as seen when it had them shot to bits last start and didn't go past.

Getting away from the crims on rims for a moment - a rare interesting black type race on the synthetic at Newcastle tonight with ZEYAADAH who was top 3 in Oaks betting before finishing second last beaten 30+ going around. While that's obviously not a good luck the horse that finished last (Willow) won the Irish Oaks trial at Naas during the week. Won it's maiden on the synthetic last year in August.

Quinella straight out of the oaks clearing out 3 lengths from the rest

Dat snowfall form!

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back