Prediction Just You Wait and See

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocky has gender reassignment surgery in the off season and leads the Adelaide women's team to a flag while racking up 60 cheap possessions every week

Don't you just have to 'identify' with one of the 32 iirc genders to qualify these days ... no surgery required ... or is that just an American thing?

Don't you just have to 'identify' with one of the 32 iirc genders to qualify these days ... no surgery required ... or is that just an American thing?
Not sure Vice but you look to have done some research so I'll leave it with you.

The thought that "we could get Clarkson" got me thinking.

Just you wait and see when...

We get Fagan and the Lions climb the ladder while Hawthorn keep Clarkson and slide

Showing that all the while the secret sauce in the Hawthorn recipe has been Fagan and not Clarkson.

Hmmm.....:eek::D:cool:

(I know...tell him he's dreamin')

You you you you you ,why you just wait and see ,
Ro Bewick will be our Jordan Lewis ,
here there , third man ruck player one day, maybe even two.
You you you .

America will suffer a major terrorist attack in October this year, sweeping Trump to victory on fear of "everything foreign" (yes i know what xenophobia means". The world will then end January 2017 as he decides to bomb everybody, making this thread obsolete.

Yeah, bet you a gorilla it doesn't happen....If I lose, pm me your after life address!

Brisbane with new coach and brand new gamplan will shoot right up the ladder and contend to make finals.
One can only dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Back