Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Looks like we will be in Q35 top level behind the goals. Hoping it's the end that the Lions cheer squad are based. I'm sure we will be surrounded by Collingwood nuffies. But, that's ok. Be even more sweeter when we beat them.
My Pies diehard friend reckons she's sitting in amongst their cheer squad at that end. (Lions cheers squad was at that end in the Hawthorn game). I'm in Q35 row D so reasonably happy with that. Was deflated after I saw I got a Cat 4 with a Priority 1 membership but this looks alright.

Looks like we will be in Q35 top level behind the goals. Hoping it's the end that the Lions cheer squad are based. I'm sure we will be surrounded by Collingwood nuffies. But, that's ok. Be even more sweeter when we beat them.
Nah you won't be.... We'll be up there with you... Give us a wave

I’ve got a couple of concession tickets for sale if any one wants them. Must be Lions supporters.
petrified of being caught - but willing to shoot my shot if needs be! Raised in Brissy - was in Melbourne for the glory years (what a time) - then been up in Sydney since mid noughties - screaming at my tv through the lows & highs ever since. Please PM & we can see how we go!

Hi there, I’ve been a long time lurker on this board. Have lived overseas for many years following the lions riding the shocking lows and recent highs on my lonesome through watch afl/ Kayo when it was international and various other iterations of those apps for many years. I’m finally back in Australia and would bloody love to get down to see the game in person finally!

This is a massive stab in the dark but if anyone had an extra or a membership code (I believe they’re still working for standing tickets?) I would be eternally grateful 🙏

Hi, I have a spare seated ticket level 1 Olympic Stand. Needed to buy two so can could go with a mate so am unloading this one. Let me know if you want to buy? Lions fans please!

Hi all, Long time lurker first time poster. Had a ticket secured but was rug pulled at the last minute by the seller. Desperately looking for one ticket will pay a premium, been a long time fan and would greatly appreciate any help to watch the boys bring it home Saturday.
GO LIONS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, Long time lurker first time poster. Had a ticket secured but was rug pulled at the last minute by the seller. Desperately looking for one ticket will pay a premium, been a long time fan and would greatly appreciate any help to watch the boys bring it home Saturday.
GO LIONS!
If you can message me mate. I have 1 only Medallion Club Ticket left. Its the corporate ticket includes entry into the Medallion Club Pre Game Function 10am - 1pm. Drinks & Food Included. Also includes drinks in the ground. Bay M20 Row BB Great Seats. FYI ticket is not cheap. I dont set the price! lol. Happy to discuss if you like.

Also looking for a ticket if anyone has a spare.

For a Die hard Lions family member.

Please DM if you have one and good luck for the game.

Wishing you all the best 🏆🙏

Sweet, Carters in front of me and yous two either side.
Are we singing Country Road?

Three things in life are certain.

Death, taxes and insurance very Lion fan singing country road on Saturday.

Safe to say I don't think they need to worry about the MCG not playing Country Roads if Charlie (hopefully) kicks a bag, the crowd will jump in. Eddie Betts on 360 last night even said he'll be belting it out :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
If you can message me mate. I have 1 only Medallion Club Ticket left. Its the corporate ticket includes entry into the Medallion Club Pre Game Function 10am - 1pm. Drinks & Food Included. Also includes drinks in the ground. Bay M20 Row BB Great Seats. FYI ticket is not cheap. I dont set the price! lol. Happy to discuss if you

If you can message me mate. I have 1 only Medallion Club Ticket left. Its the corporate ticket includes entry into the Medallion Club Pre Game Function 10am - 1pm. Drinks & Food Included. Also includes drinks in the ground. Bay M20 Row BB Great Seats. FYI ticket is not cheap. I dont set the price! lol. Happy to discuss if you like.
Can't seem to figure how to message you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back