Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
We have had some drama with our Grand Final tickets. Received an email saying we had received four which we immediately paid for and then received only two of them by email.

Mrs DF went into panic mode and checked the emails continually. This morning I got on the case but you cannot contact Ticetek (or however it is spelt) and so we were going into the city to their office there.

Mrs DF asked me if I had their app and when I looked there all four tickets had arrived.

Why would they email two and not four?
I haven't gotten mine at all by email but I logged into the website and downloaded it off there this morning because I knew Wednesday was meant to be the day they were officially issued. Ticketek sucks, same as Ticketmaster. :(

I am in M30 Row CC in the Lions pocket.
Hopefully Charlie’s pocket
Well if you see a good looking bloke decked out in a Lions t-shirt and cap using a crutch, it’ll be me.

For those still deciding what to do pre-game I'll be attending the longest kick on the Yarra and then heading to Yarra Botanica at 11am for a pre-game feed and some drinks. Should be absolutely divine down by the water with the sunshine on Saturday. Not so much if you're a pint of beer or a Collingwood player - both won't be lasting long in this weather.

For those still deciding what to do pre-game I'll be attending the longest kick on the Yarra and then heading to Yarra Botanica at 11am for a pre-game feed and some drinks. Should be absolutely divine down by the water with the sunshine on Saturday. Not so much if you're a pint of beer or a Collingwood player - both won't be lasting long in this weather.
That looks like a great spot , catching up with other people so undecided as yet.
Do you know where the longest kick is.
Is it at around Southbank?

Let’s have a beer
I’ll stand up in M28 and wave my crutch in the air at quarter time. I imagine there will be heaps of us hanging around after the game celebrating!

I don’t drink alcohol - you have the beers but happy to catch up for a soft drink.
I class myself as a non drinker, gave up an overindulgence in alcohol in 1997 and have had a drink on 4 occasions since, 3 of those were 1 drink and the other was at a Yoga studio Christmas get together a fair while ago where I got plastered on Guinness, haven't had a drink since.

Hey All!
I'm sure everyone's been asking - but i'm seeking 2 GF Tickets if anyone could help me out that would be amazing!
Go Lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised Jetstar are still around.....they've had so much bad publicity in the last 12mths, I'm astounded that people still book with them..

..after my 3 cancellations in 24hrs last year, I'd rather pay extra to vastly improve my hopes of getting to where I want to be and at the time I want to be..

They should be deregistered imo for shoddy business practice and service..

I do wonder how many people are going to be disappointed when they get to the gate after buying tickets off BF...

I think you moderators should consider an anti scam policy - maybe immediately suspend anyone around gf ticket times that is using an account less than four weeks old (finals series).

It's not your job to protect people, but there's pretty bullshit ticket posting going on.

I think you moderators should consider an anti scam policy - maybe immediately suspend anyone around gf ticket times that is using an account less than four weeks old (finals series).

It's not your job to protect people, but there's pretty bullshit ticket posting going on.
Awful lot of 1 post profiles and it’s to sell tickets or get tickets

Honestly, unless it's a site wide thing I don't know there's much benefit in locking out one forum. They'll just shift focus to those of us posting elsewhere.

Someone posted their phone number on a public forum... if this isn't alarm bells then dunno what is

That looks like a great spot , catching up with other people so undecided as yet.
Do you know where the longest kick is.
Is it at around Southbank?
I just realised it's actually at 11.30 - so will probably miss it to rehydrate.

According to Fox Footy, it's not far from the pub i mentioned along the birrarung marr section of the Yarra River.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back