Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

I just realised it's actually at 11.30 - so will probably miss it to rehydrate.

According to Fox Footy, it's not far from the pub i mentioned along the birrarung marr section of the Yarra River.
Yeah same here
Will be having lunch somewhere so no time to watch
Hopefully sitting down waiting for a burger

Keeping everything xd for all you Brisbanites flying down. Hope everything goes smoothly with flights.
Would be nice to put a few faces to names on Saturday, with myself and young bloke sitting M29 row N.
We'll be wearing jerseys with #28 on the back. Look out for the young bloke with horrendous blonde mullet haha. Feel free to come up and say gday. Cheers

Keeping everything xd for all you Brisbanites flying down. Hope everything goes smoothly with flights.
Would be nice to put a few faces to names on Saturday, with myself and young bloke sitting M29 row N.
We'll be wearing jerseys with #28 on the back. Look out for the young bloke with horrendous blonde mullet haha. Feel free to come up and say gday. Cheers
I am close M30 row c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive finally gotten my seat for the GF sorted. Stand 1. Section 1. Seat AA01. Right in the centre. Only problem is start time is at 0030 Saturday morning and the basement is mighty cold but the 71 incher is there. There is a 60 incher at a more hospitable level but its not as IMMERSIVE.

Any Lions fans happen to be sitting in Q36 or nearby?

Managed to get a single ticket last minute but wondering if I'll be surrounded by 100% pies fans in that bay 😅

Yep suspect you'll be in the minority there. I think the Lions area at that end of the ground is bays 28-30.
Damn thought so. Might try and sneak around to the Lions standing area later in the day to hang out with some fans.

Should be a great game either anyway!

Sorry for the intrusion. Got 1 x concession standing room ticket for the Shane Warne stand. My infant son needed the ED this morning so I’m not gonna be able to go hence why I’m selling last minute. Please no trolls that have only just joined big footy.
Hope the kid feels better. :(

I’m still ticketless if anyone stumbles across one in the street, or alternatively I’m currently beginning a footy pubs of Fitzroy pub crawl as it’s a bad day to be a cold beer- if you’re in one, let yourself be known

Remove this Banner Ad

Back