Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
We have had some drama with our Grand Final tickets. Received an email saying we had received four which we immediately paid for and then received only two of them by email.

Mrs DF went into panic mode and checked the emails continually. This morning I got on the case but you cannot contact Ticetek (or however it is spelt) and so we were going into the city to their office there.

Mrs DF asked me if I had their app and when I looked there all four tickets had arrived.

Why would they email two and not four?

I do wonder how many people are going to be disappointed when they get to the gate after buying tickets off BF...
As someone who has never been to one of these events, I’m guessing people are buying printed out tickets, and there’s nothing stopping scammers from printing multiple copies, and the first person to scan in, is the only individual to get in on that bar code.

As someone who has never been to one of these events, I’m guessing people are buying printed out tickets, and there’s nothing stopping scammers from printing multiple copies, and the first person to scan in, is the only individual to get in on that bar code.
Have had to sell tickets over the years and always just transfer the tickets via the apps (not sure if that’s possible for the GF but expect it would be?

Saves any drama about getting scammed at least by a paper ticket handed out a dozen times

What time are my fellow standing room ticket holders getting to the G? Or what is recommended to get a good spot? I was thinking of getting there bang on midday

For anyone in the know.

What is the best way to get to Gate 3 for entry.

The least amount of walk for my poor Old Mama.😂
Where aer you coming from? Gate 3 is like the first gate you will see as you walk down the hill from the city end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jetstar strikes again.

Return flight canned this morning.. flight to Melbourne still alive and I hope it lasts the next 8 hours.

Flight centre reckon 12-16 weeks for the refund. Never booking through them again, 7 days for Jetstar to refund them but I have to wait 12-16 weeks!

Jetstar strikes again.

Return flight canned this morning.. flight to Melbourne still alive and I hope it lasts the next 8 hours.

Flight centre reckon 12-16 weeks for the refund. Never booking through them again, 7 days for Jetstar to refund them but I have to wait 12-16 weeks!
Yep we had to wait that long as well... Jetstar suck.

Jetstar strikes again.

I had the same issue with Virgin, took them over 100 days to refund!

I’m going to legitimately call them 5 days a week requesting it be expedited and I’m hoping they will realise that the hours they are losing arguing with me on the phone isn’t worth holding onto my $$’s.

Just rebooked with Virgin for Sunday mornings return flight. Extra $300 🙃.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back