Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
I’m still ticketless if anyone stumbles across one in the street, or alternatively I’m currently beginning a footy pubs of Fitzroy pub crawl as it’s a bad day to be a cold beer- if you’re in one, let yourself be known
Send me a PM mate. I have 1 ticket left. Medallion Club Ticket. Entry into pre game function, drinks all day food in corporate event. M20 seat. Its not cheap but a ticket. And for what its worth not a scam! Cheers.

I class myself as a non drinker, gave up an overindulgence in alcohol in 1997 and have had a drink on 4 occasions since, 3 of those were 1 drink and the other was at a Yoga studio Christmas get together a fair while ago where I got plastered on Guinness, haven't had a drink since.
I haven’t had a single alcoholic drink since 2006. I had a stint teaching at Luhe High School in Beijing and the secret service guy who was looking after me would take me out to meet people every night of the week. Each evening was the same, meet a group of communist party types / bureaucrats, eat lots, drink lots, maybe shoot pool or get a foot massage and stumble into bed, only to do the whole thing again the next day. After about a month or so of this it was really wearing thin and when I got back to Australia, I said to my partner that I was going to get off the grog for a while. It was never intended to be a permanent thing, but one month rolled into the next and I realised I wasn’t really missing it - so here I am 17 years later.

Last edited:
Hey all, long time listener first time caller.

Got a two tickets Level 4 Q52 (MCC side in the shade), but the better half suffers from vertigo so she’s a tad on the edgy side about tomorrow. Given the forecast of 29°, wondering if anyone was keen on a seat swap in the ground (no ticket exchange needed) to anything lower? Can handle the sun no dramas, but the height could be an issue 🫣. Cheers !

Have a spare seated ticket in Q57, friend got Covid and is really sick. Happy to meet in person to transfer and verify tonight or tomorrow morning, DM best offer - or if can’t DM, on reddit DM nemanjamatic21. Would love to swap for Lions after party tickets as missed out this week, if you have 2 or 3 hmu

Okay guys who want better seats:

Kabanna, I and another friend have three seats we got drawn category 1 M13 row O. However we also have another mate who can get us into standing room and I actually prefer to stand. So if anyone who is unhappy with their seats and willing to pay extra to get better seats, we'd be happy to get you in. Send me or Kabanna a PM.

Please note we'd still scan in with our original tickets and just swap tickets once actually in the ground.

Kabanna, I and another friend have three seats we got drawn category 1 M13 row O. However we also have another mate who can get us into standing room and I actually prefer to stand. So if anyone who is unhappy with their seats and willing to pay extra to get better seats, we'd be happy to get you in. Send me or Kabanna a PM.

Please note we'd still scan in with our original tickets and just swap tickets once actually in the ground.

Would be keen, can’t dm :(

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

i can’t DM but please contact me through reddit nemanjamatic21, very happy to pay extra and willing to verify.

I come in peace seeking a single seat swap. I have a seat 20 odd rows back near to the lions goals in the great southern. If anyone has ended up with a single seat in the Ponsford stand and would like to swap ends please DM me. We can scan in using existing tickets, exchange seat details and occupy each other's seats. You can get to Ponsford and Olympic stands via a level 4 walkway that runs behind the MCC. This is a zero risk seat swap for all parties once we are in. Anyone who wants to get in the thick of the Lions action, away from the Pies end. DM me if this could work for you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace seeking a single seat swap. I have a seat 20 odd rows back near to the lions goals in the great southern. If anyone has ended up with a single seat in the Ponsford stand and would like to swap ends please DM me. We can scan in using existing tickets, exchange seat details and occupy each other's seats. You can get to Ponsford and Olympic stands via a level 4 walkway that runs behind the MCC. This is a zero risk seat swap for all parties once we are in. Anyone who wants to get in the thick of the Lions action, away from the Pies end. DM me if this could work for you.
Ive got standing’s in the ponsford

Remove this Banner Ad

Back