Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 54 27.3%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 106 53.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 38 19.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

COP THAT YOU LOT

I didn’t mind that too much. But I just can’t enjoy the ride anymore. I tolerate it. Will I enjoy it if we actually make it to the grand final? Probably and of course I’ll want to win. But I’ll go in with low expectations if we make it that far.
I went in with lowish expectations in 04 but was excited about what could happen.
I think I’d be a couple of dials down in excitement this time if we made it there.

BLOODY WELL SAID KANE

"His home and away record is pretty good"

Kane must never have noticed the "We exist to win premierships" sign on the wall at Alberton during his 300 game career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really just doubled down to get torn to shreds when we get knocked out of finals in the first week in humiliating fashion.
What's white noise to a goldfish? We'll crash again and it will be "Oh well, hopefully we make finals in 2025 so Kenny can get a new contract"

Perhaps if the club EVER actually listened to legitimate concerns that long term members have had about the club there might not be such a chasm. It is so much more than sack the coach. Have you ever tried to listen Kane and see a different pont of view?

I want my team to win, everytime but when you aren't listened too and you have absolutely no power with no real voice and the only way change will likely happen is by an absolute disaster happening .....well...... (not saying it is right).

The Port supporter base in the main is the opposite of fickle. It has been documented as the most engaged in the competition.

We are the ones demanding high standards and expecting the club to live to them. The current custodians including you Kane are not.

Back